Feedback transfer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arkaneinc

Prospect
Hello,

I know on some boards you can have your feedback transfered over as long as they have a good trade manager at the other site. Let me know please

Reason I am asking is I have around 150 positive feedback at another forum and would like that to reflect here as well so people don't think I'm a shady guy or that I just started collecting.

My feedback at another forum

If you guys do this already and I have posted this in the wrong spot I apologize

ty
Mike

Sorry Mike, but we don't do that here. Don't worry, 20 trades goes by fast. If you have any other questons, just let me know.

Thanks,

I don't think this is done here, but as my avatar states, I am fairly new here. My suggestion would just be to put that link into your sig so other traders will trust you. But as far as I know you would still have to follow the Send First rule, until you reach 20 points.

One of the problem with transferring feedback is no other forum has our rating system. When the rating is either positive or negative, you can get away with a lot more. Furthermore, some people won't leave true feedback because they are afraid of retaliation or not being able to make future trades.

Another problem is some traders only care about their feedback as long as they want to keep on trading on that site. We have seen established members of other sites come here, decide they don't like it and then never complete their trades. We can't count on the other site backing us up. Requiring a trader get established here eliminates that problem.

Mark

One of the problem with transferring feedback is no other forum has our rating system. When the rating is either positive or negative, you can get away with a lot more. Furthermore, some people won't leave true feedback because they are afraid of retaliation or not being able to make future trades.

Another problem is some traders only care about their feedback as long as they want to keep on trading on that site. We have seen established members of other sites come here, decide they don't like it and then never complete their trades. We can't count on the other site backing us up. Requiring a trader get established here eliminates that problem.

Mark

Thanks for taking the time to break it down. I appreciate it. From what yIou are saying I completely understand where you are coming from. Thank you again.

-Mike

Good point about the rating system different from other trading sites. Thanks for responding as I was wondering the same thing as the poster of this thread.