Need A Retired Players Address? Just ask. - 2009 Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHauch

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I am starting a new thread for retired players. I got permission and due to the length of the original thread it was slowing down the site.
Here are a few rules and suggestions to make sure the thread runs smoothly.

1. Just 3 requests per day
2. Don't ask for Mega Superstars (Ripken, Pujols, ARod) they simply are too busy to sign.
3. Don't ask for something someone else has asked for. Use the search feature in the blue area above.
4. Send active players c/o their teams. Even if it is the off season you are better off waiting rather than trying to chase down a home address.
5. Use "The Bench" ttm address database as it has numerous players listed.
6. Try and search the old thread similar to this that had been used as it also has numerous players addresses listed. I will try and get one of the moderator's to lock it up near the top so it will always be easy to find.
7. I also don't have any success rates. All I can help with at this time is addresses. Some other users may have them.
8. Putting the year a player made his debut in the big leagues will help me out. Especially for players with common names. (Jones, Anderson, Smith, etc.) My book has many players with the same name listed.

If we keep it simple and follow these rules everyone will not mind helping out with some addresses if they have them available to share.

Here is the link to the old thread:

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/showthread.php?t=155918

Ron

Last edited:
Jay Ward

Hey guys

I new around here and I'm still learning the search features and stuff so I apologize if this is an "easy one to find" without your help... but like I said, I'm new so if it is... I can get one mulligan right? :)

Looking for Jay Ward (former Twins and Reds infielder in the 60's-70's as well as Expos coach in the 90's)

any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Hey guys

I new around here and I'm still learning the search features and stuff so I apologize if this is an "easy one to find" without your help... but like I said, I'm new so if it is... I can get one mulligan right? :)

Looking for Jay Ward (former Twins and Reds infielder in the 60's-70's as well as Expos coach in the 90's)

thanks

Nice to see you made it over here :D

Hey guys

thanks

PO Box 963 Troy MT 59935-0963

Try that one. I am pretty sure it works. He's a pretty good signer too.

*I can also help with addresses. I subscribed to SCN, so I have a bunch of addresses!

Glad to see the address request thread is up and running again. 3 Former Orioles for today:

John Stefero (saw him in the database but didn't see any successes or failures)
Bob Milacki
Benny Ayala

Glad to see the address request thread is up and running again. 3 Former Orioles for today:

John Stefero (saw him in the database but didn't see any successes or failures)
Bob Milacki
Benny Ayala

Sorry, I have nothing. Maybe RHauch can find them in his Harvey 09

Awesome! I'm glad this is resurrected. Maybe to prevent the thread from become server crashingly huge we should make them annual. So this would be the Address Request Thread 2009, next year Address Request Thread 2010, so on and so forth.

Just a thought.

Last asked about was July 11, 2007, checking to see if anything changed.

Bob "Buck" Rodgers

In that post it stated they there was not a success since 2006, any since.

Last asked about was July 11, 2007, checking to see if anything changed.

Bob "Buck" Rodgers

In that post it stated they there was not a success since 2006, any since.

5181 W Knoll Dr Yorba Linda CA 92886

Last success in 2009!

*This is the one born in 1938, right?

As always, thank you to everyone for the help. Since my last two addresses weren't any good, can someone help me with these:

Joey Jay
Windy (Larry) McCalll - born 1925

This is the last address I have for Windy McCall:
8043 East Ragweed Drive
Tucson, AZ 85710-8580

Is that still right?

THANKS!

5181 W Knoll Dr Yorba Linda CA 92886

Last success in 2009!

*This is the one born in 1938, right?

That's the right one, thanks. Great to see that he is signing again.

He played for Los Angeles/California Angels & managed for Milwaukee Brewers, Montreal Expos & California Angels.

My 3 for today:

Julio Franco
Mariano Duncan
Bucky Dent

I checked the other thread and nothing was found for none of them. An address for Franco said to send to the Braves, but he has retired since.

Thanks,
Kenny

As always, thank you to everyone for the help. Since my last two addresses weren't any good, can someone help me with these:

Joey Jay
Windy (Larry) McCalll - born 1925

This is the last address I have for Windy McCall:
8043 East Ragweed Drive
Tucson, AZ 85710-8580

Is that still right?

THANKS!

Joey Jay
-Which one? (birth date please)

McCall:

370 Justice Ridge Drive Candler, NC 28715

He's a great signer at that address. Last success was about 10 days ago.

My 3 for today:

Julio Franco
Mariano Duncan
Bucky Dent

I checked the other thread and nothing was found for none of them. An address for Franco said to send to the Braves, but he has retired since.

Thanks,
Kenny

Franco:

-Don't waste your stamps. He only signed at 6% with the last success being in 05

Duncan:

-Send c/o Dodgers once the season starts. He's the first base coach and a good signer too

Dent:

-8895 Indian River Run Boynton Beach, Fl 33437. Last success was in December of 2008, so your going to get something back.

Franco:

-Don't waste your stamps. He only signed at 6% with the last success being in 05

Duncan:

-Send c/o Dodgers once the season starts. He's the first base coach and a good signer too

Dent:

-8895 Indian River Run Boynton Beach, Fl 33437. Last success was in December of 2008, so your going to get something back.

Thanks for letting my know about Franco. With Duncan, would it be a good idea to send during Spring Training or should I just wait until the season starts to send to the Dodgers. Thanks for Bucky. Been looking for him for a long time now.

Glad to see this thread is back! Someone suggested we have this thread done yearly. If the mods says it's fine, I think it'd be a great idea. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.