Arod1/1, thome1/1, kazmir1/1, ozzie guillen 1/1(pix and video!)GREAT DAY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drock

Pro
4.90 star(s)
so yesterday i decided to go to and try and get arod after his rehad workout and was hopeing to get to the rays game after. alex showed up pretty late and didnt leave till around 3 in the afternoon. i ended up getting a 11x14 signed but he wasnt taking any pictures with people :( . this was because it was around 50 people there and he did 1 for everyone. i ended up haveing great seats at the rays game but no one signed inside which was a shock because usually alot of guys do it inside. after the game i got kazmir on a ball, it was only about 6 people out there the whole time. it got very late and i start telling my friend i really want to leave to get thome and guillen at the hotel. he talked me into staying for carlos pena and all of a sudden thome walks out, we were shocked because it was about midnight and everyone was long gone. he did it for the 4 of us there, i got him on a ball. after carlos pena finally comeing out and my buddy was the only one that needed him we went to the hotel and ozzie was sitting at the bar and was happy to sign my rookie of the year 16x20. he was very very cool as we talked to him for about an hour. i didnt get back into west palm beach till 6am just to be at work at 10am :( lol, anyway the arod video link is below and here are some photos.

overall, 1st autographing outing of the year for the reg season was a good one. :) :) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKH_r32-96w

SDC12173.jpg
SDC12168.jpg
SDC12169.jpg
SDC12176.jpg
arod2.jpg
arod1.jpg

Last edited:
I totally should have sent you some A-Rod cards for me, but didn't even think about it. You think you will get a chance to get him again this year?

thanx alot guys

@rangers im not sure if im gonna make the trip again or not. i got him about 6 times this year so far so idk. its 3 hours to tampa so thats the only reason im not to sure.

I really have to stop reading your threads! They make me cry and drool at the same time! :D Amazing stuff! I wish I had half the collection you have!
Christian

P.S. Is it just me, or was A-Rod wearing trunks to his rehab workout?

I really have to stop reading your threads! They make me cry and drool at the same time! :D Amazing stuff! I wish I had half the collection you have!
Christian

P.S. Is it just me, or was A-Rod wearing trunks to his rehab workout?

i agree with this wholeheartedly haha

nah he was 1 per on thursday cuz it was about 50 people there and everyone just got in a line and he did it for everyone, so i just got the 11x14 of him in the tunnel slapping the dimaggio sign. although that guy got 2 balls in the vid?

that's bloody sweet.

Since Chris didn't technically ask first (he just said "mmmmm Kazi" lol) if you can be swayed into moving the Kazmir ball PLMK :)

What I would give to get A-Rod's auto. Hopefully he will keep his generousity up when I see him in the Bronx come May. :) Congrats!

Steph

thanx for all the kind words guys :) it what makes me keep makin the post. also for the guys interested in the kaz, i will let you know if it becomes available.