PDA

View Full Version : Madden 10 for PS3

Champs96ws
08-21-2009, 04:24 PM
I created an online franchise for anyone who wants to join. It's on the PS3

League name: thebenchtrading
password: cards

Anyone who joins please give it a few days before you play your 1st game, let's give everyone a chance to join and pick a team before we start.

TJCloutier
08-24-2009, 05:28 PM
I created an online franchise for anyone who wants to join. It's on the PS3

League name: thebenchtrading
password: cards

Anyone who joins please give it a few days before you play your 1st game, let's give everyone a chance to join and pick a team before we start.

Logging on to join right now. Do you have time for a game?

theguru14
08-24-2009, 07:46 PM
Pete, how does this Franchise thing work exactly? My PS3 broke on me so I have to go buy another in a week or so.

Champs96ws
08-24-2009, 08:02 PM
Pete, how does this Franchise thing work exactly? My PS3 broke on me so I have to go buy another in a week or so.

online franchise is for 10 season worth of play. Just like playing in an online league from years past.

Although what's different is the commish (me) has the power to boot someone if they fail to show up and play, or for cheating (constantly using a bug in the game).

There are a couple of things missing from the online franchise. No preseason, no salary cap. They do have the option to do a fantasy draft and it can be done on a PC instead of the PS3 but 54 rounds is way too long for me :)
There is a league page accessed over the internet where you can do just about everything but play the game.

I'm in 1 league with only a few friends and it's going good. I thought I would start another for bench members, but so far nobody has joined.

TJCloutier
08-24-2009, 09:19 PM
online franchise is for 10 season worth of play. Just like playing in an online league from years past.

Although what's different is the commish (me) has the power to boot someone if they fail to show up and play, or for cheating (constantly using a bug in the game).

There are a couple of things missing from the online franchise. No preseason, no salary cap. They do have the option to do a fantasy draft and it can be done on a PC instead of the PS3 but 54 rounds is way too long for me :)
There is a league page accessed over the internet where you can do just about everything but play the game.

I'm in 1 league with only a few friends and it's going good. I thought I would start another for bench members, but so far nobody has joined.

I'm in. I just have to access the franchise page. Half the time it doesn't let me in.

theguru14
08-26-2009, 05:39 PM
The reason I ask was because you said this-->"Anyone who joins please give it a few days before you play your 1st game, let's give everyone a chance to join and pick a team before we start."

Are we playing against the CPU in this franchise?

Champs96ws
08-26-2009, 07:04 PM
We will never get enough people to join and STICK around for the entire thing. So I was hoping to get atleast 8 teams.

In the franchise you play a real schedule and if the other team is CPU controlled then you play the CPU.