Rolen in some IP graphs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buck1982

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
Some stuff from the past week. First up was the Eagles in town to play the Colts. Not the best signers but did get a few guys.

Mike Quick signed an 85 Topps
Darryl Johnston card
Reggie Brown signed card
Winston Justice signed card
Jeremy Maclin signed card
LeSean McCoy signed card
Mike Patterson signed card

Also had Louisville in town. Did not plan on graphing them as I have gotten all but a few guys on the team. Someone was on rehab that is an Indiana boy and a fairly tough graph.

Wes Bankston signed 2 cards
Juan Francisco signed 2 cards
Chris Valaika signed 1 card
Eric Davis signed an 86 Topps-looking for an 88 in my stuff for greatdad in case I go tomorrow. When I asked him he yelled from the dugout he didnt feel like signing today. I said no problem. He walked over and said 'Don't you realize we don't like doing this. Every day we do not like to do this.' I said that's fine. He asked if we liked everything about our jobs everyday. I said no and he said 'well then' and proceeded to pull the card out of my hand and sign it as well as 1 per for the other 15 people there.
Scott Rolen signed baseball-very friendly contrary to what i had heard about him.

When I hear stuff like this I just want to laugh! Poor baby, E.D.! You get paid a fair sum of money, even now I suspect, and you don't like meeting/signing for fans? THAT is the downer part of your job? TRY DIGGING DITCHES OR CLEANING TOILETS YOU WHINY BABY!

sweet haul congrats!!!!!! man davis must of had a real bad day that day... im sure he gets sick of signing i can understand why cuz it would be the samething over and over.... but like mrmopar said i would rather be signing then cleaning toilets and digging ditches over and over and getting paid a lot less for doing it!!!!! but thats just my two cents.....

At least you can say you handled yourself like a gentleman when he was giving you the business. Congrats on the successes.

When I hear stuff like this I just want to laugh! Poor baby, E.D.! You get paid a fair sum of money, even now I suspect, and you don't like meeting/signing for fans? THAT is the downer part of your job? TRY DIGGING DITCHES OR CLEANING TOILETS YOU WHINY BABY!

couldn't have said it better...congrats on the nice haul

Davis is such baby. Ok if you don't like signing, you have the right to reject it. It is your signature after all. Only exception is obviously if the player is under a contract to sign ie card show or something like that.

Anyway, congrats on the successes