APBA cards - How do you tell what year they are????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

teamsets4u.com

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am looking for some help with APBA cards.
How do you tell what year they are.
I have a number of sets and I was able to match them up to some roster sheers I haave but I have a chance to buy a large lot of unorganized cards and I need to have some why to sort them if I deside to cut a deal for them.

Any help would be great.
Also is there a site out thier that has checklist

Last edited:
I don't think you can w/o referencing then against known sets. Someone who plays may be able to tell though, based on the numbers on the card.

I can help you ID most Dodger sets & a few Padre sets by the Garvey cards, but from there I can't be of much more help. I still need a couple years myself.

I dont know much about them but recently picked up a new box set. On the box it says 1993 in tiny print, on one side of the cards it says 1993 but has a copy right of 1995 on them too. Im guessing they are 1995's? I just wanted the maddux & CJ so im trying to trade away the rest if anyone is interested.

Reprint versions, that might explain why i have two versions of one card.

1995 APBA Pro Baseball Board Game TM of SAI
1995 APBA Pro Baseball Board Game TM of MMI

They are a pain in the A** to identify the year. I collect Dave Winfield cards and it has been way to big of an effort to distinguish years prior to 1985. They started printing the date on them in 1985.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online