new hockey custom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walston32

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
came up with this, sort of a mix between A+G & Masterpieces. lmk what you think:

TretiakIMblue.jpg

ClarkeIMBlue.jpg

YCournoyeyIM.jpg

I like the design.

Just a personal preference, but don't like the background that much, maybe try a cream or beige colored background. I think the image will blend into the background a little better. I like the font, but soften it a little bit. It jumps out and with the image having a weathered or old-fashion look to it, the font should have a weathered look as well. Try a little shadow on the font as well to see how that looks.

They should look nice when you get them signed.

i like the way you set them up... no matter where they put the sig it should stand out nice.... great job!!!!

I like the design.

Just a personal preference, but don't like the background that much, maybe try a cream or beige colored background. I think the image will blend into the background a little better. I like the font, but soften it a little bit. It jumps out and with the image having a weathered or old-fashion look to it, the font should have a weathered look as well. Try a little shadow on the font as well to see how that looks.

They should look nice when you get them signed.

thanks, yeah I see what you mean with the font