PDA

View Full Version : Any other free hosting sites besides Photbucket?

Roger G.
08-25-2009, 04:56 PM
I'm looking for another option.Photobucket for the last month has been giving to many problems.If you know of any,please let me know.

theguru14
08-25-2009, 04:59 PM
What are you issues? I have had no problems at all.

Roger G.
08-25-2009, 05:16 PM
Since the middle of lastmonth,i have this happen.When i go to photobucket it doesn't show the Upload button to let me upload any images,and it also won't let me click under the pics to hyperlink several pics at once.I have deleted cookies,files restarted my computer and nothing works.

I was told to check my browser,but thats fine.I haven't added or downloaded anything in the last 60 days.I checked my javascript and is on and working for me.I had friend who has a little computer knowledge from college look at it yesterday and he told me he can't figure it out either.I have sent photobucket 2 emails with no response as of yet.

Sometimes it works fine,but i haven't been able to upload a image since the 20th of this month.I can scan with no problem.

Any idea i will try it.

DaClyde
08-25-2009, 05:47 PM
Picasaweb from Google is what I use.

http://picasa.google.com/features.html

theguru14
08-25-2009, 05:47 PM
What IE version are you using? Is the upload button and hyperlink line greyed out? Are you actually logged on? Check your account settings.