PDA

View Full Version : After Spending half my afternoon on it...

Utleyfan
08-25-2009, 06:29 PM
...I finally completed my freewebs!

http://www.26fan.webs.com/

Hi everyone, above is a link to my Freewebs site. After procrastinating for around a month I'd say, I finally managed to list out all of my Utley card haves, along with other player PCs and my Jewish ballplayer card PC. Figured I had the afternoon off, so why not be productive with it.....

Anyways, I'd love to hear any tips/feedback/comments/advice. I think I organized it pretty well for the most part. The initial purpose of the site was simply to display my PC- excluding other parts of my collection-around 75% of it :cool:... but eventually just decided to list everything on it. (Incase you were wondering why I put the rest of my baseball collection into one page-that is why). I'd appreciate advice or tips or feedback or anything really. Thanks :) :)

-Utleyfan :D

TJCloutier
08-25-2009, 08:31 PM
Not bad, personally I would have looked into making your complete own website...it's pretty simple and only a dollar a month. But that's just cause I like having total control.

Not bad though, pretty neat and organized.

Utleyfan
08-25-2009, 08:40 PM
Not bad, personally I would have looked into making your complete own website...it's pretty simple and only a dollar a month. But that's just cause I like having total control.

Not bad though, pretty neat and organized.
Thanks TJ... yeah I'm content with just a free site (Don't need total control and paying)...pretty much all I need :)

TJCloutier
08-25-2009, 09:19 PM
Yeah no one seems to want to pay :) But a dollar a month is nothing at all really. And worth it for the space :)