Big IP PC Success

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deltacards

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Started back to school this week. I am a junior at the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) and they had the Sports Illustrated with Ole Miss's quarterback on them for sale in the book store so I took mine over to the Manning Center (huge sports complex Archie and Eli Manning paid for) and got Jevan Snead to sign it.

He personalized it "To Nathan: Go Rebs! Jevan Snead #4"

JevanSnead.jpg

Thanks
Nate

My brother in law graduated from Ole Miss too, and still has his football season tickets. Thats an awesome pickup. Houston Nutt has been on one of the covers recently too, that would also be a nice one to get signed.

rangersfan: just dropped the Houston Nutt mag off with his secretary today. Tried to get him at the Manning center a few times and kept missing him. A guy told me that you can drop things off with his secretary in an envelope with your name on it and pick them autographed a few days later. Dropped it off this morning after my first class and going to stop back by on friday to see if its been signed. I left a silver sharpie on the evenlope with the mag because it is a pretty dark pic and i asked if he would personalize it as well and his secretary said he only personalizes to keep them from being sold on ebay

thanks

rangersfan: just dropped the Houston Nutt mag off with his secretary today. Tried to get him at the Manning center a few times and kept missing him. A guy told me that you can drop things off with his secretary in an envelope with your name on it and pick them autographed a few days later. Dropped it off this morning after my first class and going to stop back by on friday to see if its been signed. I left a silver sharpie on the evenlope with the mag because it is a pretty dark pic and i asked if he would personalize it as well and his secretary said he only personalizes to keep them from being sold on ebay

thanks

Awesome man, if you happen to come across Sneed again would you mind picking a magazine up for me and I will pay you for it & shipping?