PDA

View Full Version : The Challenge is On !And no its not going to be pretty.

Fatboycards
08-27-2009, 11:10 PM
Well as summer turns to fall and we leave the boys of summer behind, its that time of year again ...yes this Fatboys favorite time FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTBALL!!!!! Yes I am ready for some football and Im ready for a year to end the curse. What curse you may ask. Well for the last few years my good friend and outstanding Bench member Chieftazmisty aka Tom and I have had a few friendly challenges for each other .As most of you know Tom is a die hard Pittsburg Steelers fan and I am a ever suffering Cincinnati Bengals fan. Going in to this season I am 0-and forever against Tom.Never won one stinkin challenge . Im sure most of you remember this quite humilating loss http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/Fatboycards/?action=view&current=Image08-2.jpg
Well its time for me to issue the first challenge of the 09 season and boy is it going to be a doozy. I just hope Tom has the heart to accept it.
HERES THE CHALLENGE
Sept 27th is the 1st game between our teams
If The Steelers win I will have To do the following
I will be attending the Bengals home game on Oct 18th against the Texans.
I will have to have my photo taken in front of Paul Brown Stadium with Steelers attire on (uck!!) and possibly have to wear it for at least one offense series for the Bengals.
Plus change my Bench logo till the next Bengals Steelers matchup!

If The Bengals win...
Tom will have to don Bengals attire and playa round of golf at his favorite golf course and have at least 3 pics taken by the pin markers for proof and wear it into his favorite McDonalds restraunt for lunch.
And of course change his Bench logo.

This I think is our best challenge yet and Tom will have to go a long way to beat this challenge for the 2nd matchup in Pittsburg. But seeing that im a reasonable man there will be and out clause. If Tom accepts the challenge we both will have up to a week prior to this week 3 matchup to get out of the challenge. If either of us do there will be a slight penalty .You will have to change you avatar anyways.
Well there you have it folks the ultimate challenge ..now lets see if Old Tom is brave enough to take it.
AND LETS GET READY TO PLAY SOME FOOTBALL. OCHOCINCO STYLE!!!

HoosierBuddy
08-27-2009, 11:48 PM
AND LETS GET READY TO PLAY SOME FOOTBALL. OCHOCINCO STYLE!!!

You mean, by talking a big game, and then not actually doing anything? :)

Fatboycards
08-27-2009, 11:53 PM

Not what I mean ,but guess everyone can interpret it as they choose.

chieftazmisty
08-28-2009, 12:36 AM
To all who might read this post here is the answer from the Steeler Nation/
Mr Fatboycards (aka Bungler fan)

BRING IT ON i ACCEPT WITH MY BLACK AND GOLD COLORS

GO STEEELERS GO

Go for it let the games begin
Chieftazmisty

chieftazmisty
08-28-2009, 12:38 AM

Hey HoosierBuddy
What do you expect from a bengal fan when the going gets tuff they quit. So I did accept the challenge and said bring it on
Chief

David K.
08-28-2009, 12:55 PM
Another season of steeler's wins?? :D

VistaViper
08-28-2009, 01:15 PM
I'm beginning to look forward to this every year.

Now, I just need find a Redskins fan to do the same with.

Go Cowboys!

tribefan
08-28-2009, 03:20 PM
Bengals fan,

You are a sucker for punishment. It might be a decade before the Steelers lose to the Bengals. You might want to find a Browns fan because then you'd have a chance.

Go Steelers!

Fatboycards
08-28-2009, 06:24 PM
Bengals fan,

You are a sucker for punishment. It might be a decade before the Steelers lose to the Bengals. You might want to find a Browns fan because then you'd have a chance.

Go Steelers!

Well if you are a true fan of your team ,you will always think you team has a chance. stranger things have happened.

kugelmanco
08-28-2009, 06:37 PM
Best of luck to both challengers....

I'm also ready for the games to begin!
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!

chieftazmisty
08-28-2009, 06:40 PM
Well if you are a true fan of your team ,you will always think you team has a chance. stranger things have happened.
Mr Fatboycards.
Spoken like a true and blue fan. You know I will have to start planning something really really special for the rematch. it will have to be better than this one. The game has begun. What do we have now 4 weeks to go. So let the game begin
Later
Chief

zimmerman1995
08-29-2009, 12:25 AM
GO STEELERS

chieftazmisty
08-29-2009, 02:38 PM
GO STEELERS

Another member of the STEELER Nation has spoken

anglinomics
08-29-2009, 03:03 PM
Give him heck Randy. Carson Palmer is back, I hope.

chieftazmisty
08-29-2009, 03:23 PM

Hey Dave
Randy needs all the help he can get:D :D :D
Steeler rock and roll again over the Bengals
Later
Tom

Fatboycards
08-29-2009, 06:53 PM

Yeah hes back till someone puts a real good hit on the elbow ,then its last year all over again. I wished Chad would just shut the hell up and play football.,he can twitter after the season. Looks like Chris Henry may be Palmers go to guy this year anyways. Ithink the Steeler fan are going to see a diffent Bengals d than in the past way more agressive.

chieftazmisty
08-30-2009, 09:50 PM
Hey Randy
I know I accepted the challenge . I am not backing out of it for any reason. I do have a question for you. If by chance your teams wins and I do my end of the challenge. Can the pin flags be Black and Gold seeing I might have to wear Orange and Black. Seeing the flag color was not stipulated. Let me know
Thank you very much for the challenge. But wait til the second one
Later
Your Friend
Tom

chieftazmisty
09-02-2009, 12:07 PM
Mr Fatboycards
Countdown is 25 days to go. Bring it on Mr Fatboycards ad the burglars, bunglers,or what erver they are called. Look at my previous post also. and let me know
Thank you
Mr Chieftazmisty

chieftazmisty
09-05-2009, 12:52 AM
Countdown to the big game is now at 23 days
Bring it on

Fatboycards
09-05-2009, 09:35 PM
I hate the Steelers with a passion that run through my black and orange heart, but was glad to see a former Marshall player make their roster, C Doug Legursky.He was a great lineman at Marshall. Hes small for a OL but strong as a ox. He made the Steelers practice squad last year ,now hes on the 53 man roster. I heard he had a great camp,glad it paid off for him, but on the 27th of Sept. for that one day he will be as hated as the rest of the Squeelers. Can't wait turn Rivers ,Williams and "Maniac'" Rey Maualuga loose on Baby Fat Ben and Whines Ward.

chieftazmisty
09-05-2009, 10:53 PM
I hate the Steelers with a passion that run through my black and orange heart, but was glad to see a former Marshall player make their roster, C Doug Legursky.He was a great lineman at Marshall. Hes small for a OL but strong as a ox. He made the Steelers practice squad last year ,now hes on the 53 man roster. I heard he had a great camp,glad it paid off for him, but on the 27th of Sept. for that one day he will be as hated as the rest of the Squeelers. Can't wait turn Rivers ,Williams and "Maniac'" Rey Maualuga loose on Baby Fat Ben and Whines Ward.

Boy the trash talking has begun Just think Mr Randy 22 more days til yu start wearing BLACK AND GOLD can hardly wait for the pictures also.
I am also going to figure out a great return challenge for the rematch. Congrats on your marshall team winning today. go Thundering Herd
later
Chief

chieftazmisty
09-06-2009, 02:52 PM
Hey Mr Fatboycards
I got almost got a jersey for you today with this saying on. I changed my little mind and just copied the saying on it
It said the
The Good--- Steelers
The Bad--- Browns
The Ugly-- Ravens
The Convicted--- Bengals
lmao when I read it. Enjoy D-Day is getting close
Later
Chief

cardsfan06
09-06-2009, 05:56 PM
GO RAMS

Fatboycards
09-10-2009, 06:38 AM
the season begins tonight and in honor of that I will change mt avatar for tonight game

chieftazmisty
09-10-2009, 08:43 AM
the season begins tonight and in honor of that I will change mt avatar for tonight game

Gee Mr Fatboycards
Why did i know that it was going to be that avatar. Just remember Sir 17 days left to the game that counts. I only have three words for you.

GO STEELERS GO
Later sir
Chief

The G
09-10-2009, 08:43 AM
Somebody said to ask a Brown's fan but I don't think there are many left. There are more Steelers fans around here than Brown's. I agree with Cardsfan06. GO RAMS---G

chieftazmisty
09-11-2009, 09:08 AM
Hey Mr Fatboycards
Only 16 days left before game time. You seen the best team play last night and win. Do you want me to send you some steeler shirts and hats and another terrible towel to display at the Bengals game Hehehehehehehe
Later
Your very old and one of your best buddies. Head of the Steeler Nation In RI.
See you soon.
Chieftazmisty

Fatboycards
09-11-2009, 11:10 AM
yeah your right I watched it and quite frankly wasnt impressed, loved it when WHINES WARD fumbled late ,then it looked like he was going to cry. Tom oh buddy it was a hard hitting smash mouth game, it really stated getting me ready for sunday. oh and I will be relaseing the up date on my weight .as well

metsman1986
09-11-2009, 11:20 AM
That was funny when Ward got stripped of the ball late in the game..............I almost felt sorry for him.................NOT! GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

chieftazmisty
09-11-2009, 01:26 PM
yeah your right I watched it and quite frankly wasnt impressed, loved it when WHINES WARD fumbled late ,then it looked like he was going to cry. Tom oh buddy it was a hard hitting smash mouth game, it really stated getting me ready for sunday. oh and I will be relaseing the up date on my weight .as well

Ok Mr Fatboycards
I hope the weight will be big a plus for you. You need to get it down and keep it off. As far as the game went it was a typical Steeler win. They do need to come up with a little better running game. Just think it is only16 days to go before you lose game one You are right bring on the season. My high school team starts tonight .
Later
Chief

Ps
I hope you dropped 40 pounds .
Tom

chieftazmisty
09-21-2009, 10:34 PM
Hey Randy
We are down to SIX days till the big game draws near. So lets count the days. Till The STEELERS WIN
Have a great day
Later
Tom

Fatboycards
09-21-2009, 10:49 PM
The Bengals offense finally did somethig yesterday and the defense has looked great in 2 games. So I think it will be a close encounter . But without ole Troy "Head and Shoulders" playing ,we will see if cedric benson can be stopped. Oh is it me or does Troy sound like a girly man in that Head and Shoulders commerical. Sunday 4:15 cant wait.

chieftazmisty
09-21-2009, 11:06 PM
The Bengals offense finally did somethig yesterday and the defense has looked great in 2 games. So I think it will be a close encounter . But without ole Troy "Head and Shoulders" playing ,we will see if cedric benson can be stopped. Oh is it me or does Troy sound like a girly man in that Head and Shoulders commerical. Sunday 4:15 cant wait.

Neither can I. may the best team win
GO STEELERS GO

chieftazmisty
09-23-2009, 11:49 AM
Ok Mr Fatboycards
There are only 4 days left. Which gives you plenty of time to back out(lol)
I just hope it will be a good game
Later
Mr Chieftazmisty

jlzinck
09-23-2009, 02:10 PM
I hope if the game ends in a tie you will both take the loser's punishment.

C'Mon tie!!!!

I <3 bets like this. I once wagered getting an opposing team tatood on by butt vs a donation to the jimmy fund.

The Jimmy Fund got a few $$.

Fatboycards
09-24-2009, 04:10 PM
Tom
I got your little present tofay thank lot . I can drink lots of bevrage from it on Sunday. Its geeting almost time for my bold scoring prediction. I will wait till Saturday to post it. So are you going with orange on black or white on black or maybe white orange and black for your golf ensemble. Maybe a little face paint lol.

chieftazmisty
09-24-2009, 10:11 PM
Tom
I got your little present tofay thank lot . I can drink lots of bevrage from it on Sunday. Its geeting almost time for my bold scoring prediction. I will wait till Saturday to post it. So are you going with orange on black or white on black or maybe white orange and black for your golf ensemble. Maybe a little face paint lol.

Hey Mr Randy
Nothing but Black and Gold Or maybe White Jerserys, with Black and Gld. Oh by the way I am alleregic to Black and Orange but no problem because the Steelers Help me out with a big win
2 and 1/2 days left
Later
Mr Tom

OriolesFan8
09-24-2009, 10:16 PM
I hope this game is on in my area, let the rumble begin!!!

Todd

Fatboycards
09-24-2009, 10:25 PM
Its all thats been on around here , one of our local news anchors is from Pittsburgh and is a huge Steelers fan, hes been catching some grief. And I think its funny I have been reading all week how Keith Rivers is saying its just another game ...yeah right Keith. If he gets a chance dont you think he will lay out Whines Ward. And Baby Ben can you here the footsteps ,Mr Odom is after you. Boy I cant wait to see Tom golfing in the Orange and Black.

chieftazmisty
09-24-2009, 11:45 PM
Its all thats been on around here , one of our local news anchors is from Pittsburgh and is a huge Steelers fan, hes been catching some grief. And I think its funny I have been reading all week how Keith Rivers is saying its just another game ...yeah right Keith. If he gets a chance dont you think he will lay out Whines Ward. And Baby Ben can you here the footsteps ,Mr Odom is after you. Boy I cant wait to see Tom golfing in the Orange and Black.

I cant wait to see you on Tv wearing the Black and Gold waving THe Terrible Towel In the end zone bring it on baby.lest the 2and 1/2 days left
Only thing left to do is this

GO STEELERS GO

chieftazmisty
09-26-2009, 05:49 PM
Ok Mr Fatboycards.
It is now under 24 hrs till game time. You better get your game face on.Just make sure it is Black and Gold
. Hines ward is going to take it to your Bengals and A Steeler VICTORY. Go Steelers Go
Chief

Fatboycards
09-26-2009, 08:41 PM
Oh Im getting ready you can bet your bottom dollar....And Whines Ward is in for a very long day. Welcome to the Jungle Baby.

chieftazmisty
09-26-2009, 10:44 PM
Oh Im getting ready you can bet your bottom dollar....And Whines Ward is in for a very long day. Welcome to the Jungle Baby.

The rumble in the jungle is going to be won by THE STEELERS
What happen to your score prediction
I will give you mine, 24 to 14 Steeler Victory
Tom

David K.
09-26-2009, 10:45 PM
Popcorn....soda...hot dogs.....chair.....ready for the Big Show! Let the war of words...:D

chieftazmisty
09-26-2009, 11:34 PM
Popcorn....soda...hot dogs.....chair.....ready for the Big Show! Let the war of words...:D

It is more than a War of Words now. It is Bragging rights till the next game.
The loser has to show pictures :eek: a very scarey thought:eek: :eek:

Fatboycards
09-26-2009, 11:59 PM
Hmmm ..let see I look for a final score of 27-14 Bengals .There defenseive effort will surprise alot of people. If they can just put pressure on Baby Ben and not give up any really big plays they will be fine. Look for THE JUNGLE to be absloutely rockin. Even if the Bengals lose I hope Whines Ward takes a butt whippin. Chief you still have time to back away from your first defeat to the Fatboy.

chieftazmisty
09-27-2009, 12:27 AM
Hmmm ..let see I look for a final score of 27-14 Bengals .There defenseive effort will surprise alot of people. If they can just put pressure on Baby Ben and not give up any really big plays they will be fine. Look for THE JUNGLE to be absloutely rockin. Even if the Bengals lose I hope Whines Ward takes a butt whippin. Chief you still have time to back away from your first defeat to the Fatboy.

Lets put it this way Sir. If you want to back out that is fine with me.
My boys will come thru for me and will not let me down to continue my win streak against the Fatboycards.. Oh by the way Mr Randy If you put anything other than Iron City Beer in the mug it turns into a Steeler mug lol.
It is now lest the 16 hrs to the game of the week for the Bench Memebrs to see who has to do the losers thing
Chief

Fatboycards
09-27-2009, 01:19 AM
Tom your just like my wife you have to get the last word in .lol WHO DEY BABY WHO DEY!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Eh5c8fE_kI
20 years and still going strong!!!

Fatboycards
09-27-2009, 03:05 PM
Tick Tick TIck... time is ticking down until Game on!!!

chieftazmisty
09-27-2009, 03:44 PM
Tom your just like my wife you have to get the last word in .lol WHO DEY BABY WHO DEY!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Eh5c8fE_kI
20 years and still going strong!!!

Time is getting closer and closer. Lest than a hour to go. You still have time to back out:D :eek: :cool: :( ;) :rolleyes: :confused: :) :mad: :p :o :D :D

You mean your wife isa BIG STEELER FAN ALSO.
Alright Sir It is almost game time
Go Steelers

stephj24
09-27-2009, 07:10 PM
Congrats to the Bengals on the upset!

Steph

Motown G
09-27-2009, 07:11 PM
What a finish!!

Fatboycards
09-27-2009, 07:26 PM
Congrats to the Bengals on the upset!

Steph

Upset what upset. lol
Who dey baby. Im so hoarse I can't talk but finally the monkey is off the fatboys back. One of the biggest wins in a long time.

chieftazmisty
09-27-2009, 08:13 PM
Upset what upset. lol
Who dey baby. Im so hoarse I can't talk but finally the monkey is off the fatboys back. One of the biggest wins in a long time.

Congrats
To Mr Fatboycards and His beloved Bengal. It must of been a great game. Well buddy I will wear the Black and Orange (ugh ugh)
I always keep my bets. Hats off toi the Bengals
Chief

David K.
09-27-2009, 08:42 PM
Congrats to the Bengals!! The game before this one...showed the Steelers are not the same team as last year....Best regards, David

Tim Carroll
09-27-2009, 10:04 PM
Chief in Stripes!:D

Tim

abncal
09-27-2009, 10:20 PM
this post has been a great read... BTW go Buccaneers, and no I will not bet anyone on a Bucs win ;)

chieftazmisty
09-27-2009, 10:23 PM
Chief in Stripes!:D

Tim

Hey Tim
Yes I know but I forgot to ask mr Fatboycards should the stripes be Black and Orange or Black and white prison stripes for the Buglars I mean Bengals
Lol:D :D :D :D :D
The Unoffical Bengal rooter for awhile
Tom

Fatboycards
09-27-2009, 10:29 PM
no more prison stripes for these bengals lol. I want to see that Bengals avatar.

bdink25
09-27-2009, 10:29 PM
Congrats to the Bengals!! The game before this one...showed the Steelers are not the same team as last year....Best regards, David

David, being a Steeler fan and watching the game, I find that your statement is completely inaccurate.

1st... The Steelers were playing as usual when they can't score from within the 10 yard line and especially from the 1 yard line as well.

2nd...Limas Sweed continues to drop catchable balls.

3rd...Why on earth would coaches change their way of playing from being aggressive to being passive. 1...2...3...punt.

4th...the only thing that the prevent defense keeps you from doing is winning.

Just my $0.02 worth of humble observation....Thanks for the vent. Butch

bdink25
09-27-2009, 10:30 PM
Hey Tim
Yes I know but I forgot to ask mr Fatboycards should the stripes be Black and Orange or Black and white prison stripes for the Buglars I mean Bengals
Lol:D :D :D :D :D
The Unoffical Bengal rooter for awhile
Tom

How about black and blue??:D

Butch

chieftazmisty
09-27-2009, 11:10 PM
How about black and blue??:D

Butch

That color would be better than the Black and Orange of the Bengals. hahahahaha But i lost the challenge so i must abide from it. Just hope i shoot a good score while i am wearing those colors ugh
Chief

Fatboycards
09-28-2009, 12:01 AM
Sometimes it bettert obe lucky tan good . The td that Sweed didnt hang o n to ,would have been a td last year. Trust me suffering through years of bad karma is hard to do. So weather the Bengals were the better team or not today is irrevalent. A win is a win esp against a division foe. Welcome to the jungle.

chieftazmisty
09-28-2009, 12:52 AM
Sometimes it bettert obe lucky tan good . The td that Sweed didnt hang o n to ,would have been a td last year. Trust me suffering through years of bad karma is hard to do. So weather the Bengals were the better team or not today is irrevalent. A win is a win esp against a division foe. Welcome to the jungle.

I know what you mean there Mr Randy
I can remember when my team was really really bad but they changed it around and hopefuly they can do it again. I will let you know when i go golfing but first I have to go find some (I hate to say this) bengal stuff to wear for the golf outing
Later
The Chief

Fatboycards
09-28-2009, 02:08 AM
Man why you waiting ds olong to change that ugly logo, its time to hang those black and orange stripes up till week 10!

chieftazmisty
09-28-2009, 09:22 AM
Man why you waiting ds olong to change that ugly logo, its time to hang those black and orange stripes up till week 10!

I hate to see steely mcbeam go. I am going to miss him for all those weeks
later
My friend
it will be changed now
Chief

abncal
09-28-2009, 09:25 AM
kinda funny seeeing your avatar as a pretty kitty and your signature say "Go Steelers Go" ;)

Fatboycards
09-28-2009, 03:34 PM
later
My friend
it will be changed now
Chief

What a beautiful site to say the least.

Tim Carroll
09-28-2009, 07:58 PM
I've got to take a screenshot of this one.:)

Tim

David K.
09-28-2009, 08:53 PM
David, being a Steeler fan and watching the game, I find that your statement is completely accurate.

1st... The Steelers were playing as usual when they can't score from within the 10 yard line and especially from the 1 yard line as well.

2nd...Limas Sweed continues to drop catchable balls.

3rd...Why on earth would coaches change their way of playing from being aggressive to being passive. 1...2...3...punt.

4th...the only thing that the prevent defense keeps you from doing is winning.

Just my $0.02 worth of humble observation....Thanks for the vent. Butch
Corrected it! : )

bdink25
09-28-2009, 09:35 PM
later
My friend
it will be changed now
Chief

Chief, I looks like the avatar is not centered well. Looks like it has to go to the left about an inch and a half.:D

Butch

bdink25
09-28-2009, 09:38 PM
Corrected it! : )

How can you say that they are not the same team?? Plmk thanks Butch

chieftazmisty
09-28-2009, 10:02 PM
Chief, I looks like the avatar is not centered well. Looks like it has to go to the left about an inch and a half.:D

Butch

Hey Butch
Thats ok it is not the steelers:( so who cares where it is:eek:

Later
Chief

Fatboycards
09-28-2009, 10:03 PM
Yeah your right who care where it is as long as everyone can see it .lol

bdink25
09-28-2009, 10:11 PM
Hey Butch
Thats ok it is not the steelers:( so who cares where it is:eek:

Later
Chief

An inch and a half to the left would be off of the screen.

chieftazmisty
10-19-2009, 11:35 PM
Ok all Benchies. Those of you that have followed the saga of the might and challenging bet between Mr Fatboycards and The Mighty Chieftazmisty. The Golf Game will be Played on Tuesday Oct 20 2009 at the Pgh Field Club. an 18 hole course. It was not stipulated where it was to be played. So I am traveling to pgh to play this match where at least there will be some Steeler fans there to root for me I will be playing with a Patriot Fan,. There will be pitcures taken as stipulated so everyone will see the Chief wearing Orange and Black. So sometime in the next two days there will be pitcures for everyone to see. Thanks for looking
Chief

Fatboycards
10-19-2009, 11:39 PM
Ah yes just make sure you smile big and as they pics are taken you say Who Dey Baby !lol

chieftazmisty
10-19-2009, 11:51 PM
Ah yes just make sure you smile big and as they pics are taken you say Who Dey Baby !lol

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO

chieftazmisty
10-20-2009, 10:19 PM
Ok everyone
The golf game was played today . There will be pitcures as soona s my daughter helps me put them on the bench. Yes I did wear Bengal colors took pitcures at the entrance of the golf course with a sign saying (hate to say this) Bengals are number 1 ugh.took different pitcures of me playing golf with bengaal colors on. And yes even had a golf ball of Orange and black stripes like the bengals helmets.
So mine end of the challenge has been completed
Stay tuned for the pitcures
Chieftazmisty

loftheb
10-20-2009, 10:24 PM
Ok everyone
The golf game was played today . There will be pitcures as soona s my daughter helps me put them on the bench. Yes I did wear Bengal colors took pitcures at the entrance of the golf course with a sign saying (hate to say this) Bengals are number 1 ugh.took different pitcures of me playing golf with bengaal colors on. And yes even had a golf ball of Orange and black stripes like the bengals helmets.
Chieftazmisty

Takin' it like a man...
:p

Fatboycards
10-20-2009, 10:51 PM
Ok everyone
Chieftazmisty

I had no doubt you were and are a man of your word and nice touch on the golf ball colors.

chieftazmisty
10-20-2009, 11:37 PM
I had no doubt you were and are a man of your word and nice touch on the golf ball colors.

Mr Fatboycards
The Golf ball will be going to the hall of fame opps I mean the will be going to The winner of the Challenge
Thanks
Chief