1 in 8/29 set hit and Tiger #209

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey nice success and nice work overall with your set.
Which ones did you obtain TTM for your set? I was wondering because I've been working on a different set but one that has some of those players nonetheless and tried some within the last couple years.
Also- Do you have any interest in trading for some cards that were already signed TTM/IP? I have a Justin Masterson (Slight smudge in graph- Has bible verse inscription though- SIGNED TTM), Jayson Werth (IP), and Jair Jurrjens (TTM). Might be willing to trade if there is any interest.

Hey nice success and nice work overall with your set.
Which ones did you obtain TTM for your set? I was wondering because I've been working on a different set but one that has some of those players nonetheless and tried some within the last couple years.
Also- Do you have any interest in trading for some cards that were already signed TTM/IP? I have a Justin Masterson (Slight smudge in graph- Has bible verse inscription though- SIGNED TTM), Jayson Werth (IP), and Jair Jurrjens (TTM). Might be willing to trade if there is any interest.

Majority so far have been TTM since I can't really do IP for these guys without making a 2 hour trip, I have bought a few off ebay and traded for a few here and on SCN as well. I'm always intrested in trading for guys I need, I know the Masterson I don't need because he was only in the update set. I'm just after Series 1 and 2.