TTMs for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nbnorcross

Prospect
Looking for Tiger IP or TTM. The cards, mostly Tigers, I have for trade are:

Frank Tanana
Willie Horton
Dan Petry
Mike Heath
Kevin Tapani
Jack McKeon
Bryn Smith
Scott Kamienicki
Fernando Vina
Dave Rozema
Matt Williams
Stan Papi
Steve Sax
Mike Boddicker
Doug Dascenzo
John Olerud
Jerry Don Gleaton
Jay Bell
Kevin Ritz
Champ Summers
Howard Bailey
Ken Williams
Juan Gonzalez
Barbaro Garbey
Wayne Krenchicki
Fred Scherman
Woodie Fryman
Ed Farmer
Jack Billingham
Dalton Jones
Jim Walewander
John Knox
Lerrin LaGrow
Al Pedrique
Fred Holdsworth
Ralph Houk
Steve Dillard
Dave Tobik
Mike Laga
Ted Power
Todd Benzinger
Jeff Robinson
Don Heinkel
Mark Salas
Danny Darwin
Dave Rozema

PM me if you are interested in any of them.

I could use Petry and Horton, maybe a Rozema (you listed him twice). I'm willing to deal almost anything I have multiple copies of (check my Tigers PC under IP AU's). LMK

I could use Petry and Horton, maybe a Rozema (you listed him twice). I'm willing to deal almost anything I have multiple copies of (check my Tigers PC under IP AU's). LMK

I would be interested in the Everett in the Tiger uniform, one of the Bondermans, and if you wanted a Rozema, the Topps Milt Wilcox.

what do you have those guys I inquired about on? Not moving my Wilcox, Everett costs me a little $ for the signing, and Bonderman charges so it's got to be a decent deal.

Petry: '87 Topps
'83 Fleer

Rozema: '82 F
'82 Donruss

Horton: '74 T
'75 T

Let me know what you are willing to give up for any one of these.

I could use a Horton for sure. Rozema I did just get, just it was a surprise so wasn't prepared. Petry I expect I can get later. I don't know if a Horton/Everett swap is fair...

could use ted power and jerry don gleaton and Howard Bailey

have extra TTM's of Ned Garver Doug Slaten and Jeff Robinson if you're interested