Only 5 days left to enter the 2009 Benchies!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taliasen

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
The entry deadline is Friday September 4th at 11:59pm EST. The only division closed so far is the Best Modern card. All of the rest are still open and there is lots of room in the Super Collector, Player Collector, Set and Team Collector divisions. Keep those entries coming in!

Tal

can i still enter for player collector? i can send you a break down within minutes. sorry i missed the deadline.
-busby

can i still enter for player collector? i can send you a break down within minutes. sorry i missed the deadline.
-busby

Sorry Busby, but Tal has already started working on things. He is currently out of the country and once he returns will finish up and get the voting going.

Sorry that you missed the entry date, but be sure to vote once the polls open.

Thanks,

Hmm it said he'd be back the 9th or something but I remember something about later in september. Probably workin on it

Hmm it said he'd be back the 9th or something but I remember something about later in september. Probably workin on it

This is my first entry into The Benchies, so I'm pretty excited and can't wait for it to start, but he's taking care of some pretty important non-card stuff. You'll have to patiently wait like the rest of us.:D Good luck!
-Casey

I am still in China. I will be back on the 25th. I will finish the brackets then and have the voting go live after that.

Tal

This is my first entry into The Benchies, so I'm pretty excited and can't wait for it to start, but he's taking care of some pretty important non-card stuff. You'll have to patiently wait like the rest of us.:D Good luck!
-Casey
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/showthread.php?t=302914

First round of voting to start later this month.

Tal is, indeed, taking care of some pretty important non-card stuff. :)

Best of luck to all who entered!

-Casey

gl to u 2. I wish I would have entered my collection now, it would have sure made it further then it will this year! gl to all

Is there any way to update the piece that was submitted? between now and say the end of the month................Just curious.................Mike

I do not believe you can update your original submission, that date was Sept. 4th. However if you included links to your lists, websites, pics, etc ....those sites can all be updated, even during the contest.

Is there any way to update the piece that was submitted? between now and say the end of the month................Just curious.................Mike

I do not believe you can update your original submission, that date was Sept. 4th. However if you included links to your lists, websites, pics, etc ....those sites can all be updated, even during the contest.

Correct!

Tal