PDA

View Full Version : Back from vacation and ready to trade!

baberuth#3
08-30-2009, 09:55 PM
Hi, some of you may know but I have been on vacation for most of the last week and a half. I left on the 20th to Longville, MN and my mom, dad, grandpa, grandma, Dad's cousin, and I stayed up there for a week leaving on the 26th. We had lots of fun just sitting back by the campfire and fishing every day. Fishing was fun even though we didnt catch a thing until the day before we left. I caught a few fish but nothing real big. My grandpa caught the largest, a 11.5 lb Northern, and my Dad's cousin caught a 7 lb Northern. No Muskie, though. :( We left on the 28th to Crosslake, MN (town of Redskins kicker, Chip Lohmiller :D ) and came back today. We didnt fish but we still had fun sitting by the campfire and playing games. What a week and a half! I need to get off my feet and sit on the good ol' computer chair and get some trades done! Check my recent threads and maybe we can work a deal out. Good trading to all.

Curtis- Baberuth#3

David K.
08-30-2009, 10:03 PM
Sounds like you had a great time on your family vacation!! My favorite part..after fishing...is the fresh clean air and the camp food!! I'm favorite is roasted hot dogs........add a little chili and you got chili dogs!! Best regards, David PS I'll be in the A's game this coming Wednesday for a fellow bench member!!:D

baberuth#3
08-30-2009, 10:56 PM
Sounds like you had a great time on your family vacation!! My favorite part..after fishing...is the fresh clean air and the camp food!! I'm favorite is roasted hot dogs........add a little chili and you got chili dogs!! Best regards, David PS I'll be in the A's game this coming Wednesday for a fellow bench member!!:D

Ive never tried chili dogs before but I am eager to try one some time. We had Beer Brats for lunch and meatloaf, Potatoes, and Corn for supper most of the days. It felt like there was so much to eat, so little time. :D Good luck at the A's game. I hope I see you on SportsCenter catching a ball. Less White Sox wins + More Twins Wins = Twins-Division Champions!