MWL Playoff 50/50's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Well it looks like the Whitecaps will be playing the Great Lake Loons in the first round and I know for sure I will be at a game so can help anyone that needs anyone from either team.

I would definitely be interested in the Great Lake Loons for my Dodger PC. When do you need these by? I will PM you tomorrow on what I can send out but just wondering when you would need them by

OK cool I am planning on making some customs. You would need one for yourself correct?

I am planning on sending one for each of these guys. I need to send one for you and me right?
Geison Aguasviva
Ethan Martin
Jon Michael Redding
Austin Gallagher
Dee Gordon
Jaime Pedroza
Nick Buss
Kyle Russell
Jerry Sands
Alfredo Silverio
Aaron Miller

I am planning on sending one for each of these guys. I need to send one for you and me right?
Geison Aguasviva
Ethan Martin
Jon Michael Redding
Austin Gallagher
Dee Gordon
Jaime Pedroza
Nick Buss
Kyle Russell
Jerry Sands
Alfredo Silverio
Aaron Miller

if ya added one for these guys for me it'd be fine, don't really know a ton about the others as far as if they have a decent shot or not
Aguasviva
Martin
Redding
Gordon
Russell

if ya added one for these guys for me it'd be fine, don't really know a ton about the others as far as if they have a decent shot or not
Aguasviva
Martin
Redding
Gordon
Russell

Sweet thanks! Is it alright if I also added another card for a couple of the guys?

sure, its game 2 of the 1st round when they are here so if by some chance they sweep the Whitecaps I'm only committing to before the game to get your guys since a certain player has owed me something GU since I gave him his first HR ball and everytime he is done with a pair of gloves it always seems to be on the road

I'd like to get some more of Loons team set done, I can probably hook you up with a Loons team set if you'd like. Either that, or probably some of your player needs. I would NOT need:

Dee Gordon
Cole St. Clair
Fumi Ishibashi
Anthony Hatch
Parker Dalton
Kyle Russell

Bad news is that I got my shipping stuff at home and don't have my personal car on campus. :(

I'd like to get some more of Loons team set done, I can probably hook you up with a Loons team set if you'd like. Either that, or probably some of your player needs. I would NOT need:

Dee Gordon
Cole St. Clair
Fumi Ishibashi
Anthony Hatch
Parker Dalton
Kyle Russell

Bad news is that I got my shipping stuff at home and don't have my personal car on campus. :(

well if ya figure something out let me know