Toledo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buck1982

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
Went down for Toledo to get Scott Sizemore and Dontrelle Willis for myself and some stuff for others on here.

Was able to get Scott Sizemore to sign 1 card, Nate Bump x4 cards for myself. Dontrelle according to the team is 'here, but not here' and mentioned he shows up early for treatment and then leaves so doubtful anyone will see him unless we are in the right place when he enters/leaves.

Could not believe when Leon Durham walked out after the game to his car, shut the door and rolled his window down and actually was 'chipper'. Was able to get the 88 Topps for Greatdad. Back tomorrow for Larry Parrish on the 87 as well as hoping D-Train shows up to get on the bus back to Toledo. Guessing he will get his own ride back though.

I'm going to tell you right now: I got Dontrelle before the game at Comerica in April 2007, so it's possible. If you happen to be needing any of those guys cards, I can help out. I still need to chase down a Wilkin Ramirez card though, because I would love to have that signed.:p

I'm going to tell you right now: I got Dontrelle before the game at Comerica in April 2007, so it's possible. If you happen to be needing any of those guys cards, I can help out. I still need to chase down a Wilkin Ramirez card though, because I would love to have that signed.:p

I got him a few years ago with the Marlins and he was great. I have no doubt if we see him that he will sign. Wanting to get him on a couple of A&G cards and a jersey card I found in my stuff.