1 trade in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Jarrod Saltalamacchia-if anyone is intrested in this lmk, especially if you have the series 1 or 2 card of his signed, or any other series 1 or 2, this is a team set card
JarrodSaltalamacchia001.jpg

oops sorry nic, if I get him to sign another this year I will trade you back, did not check the back, just assumed it was his regular series. I have an 08 regular card, I will get it signed and send it to ya or I have a few other 2008 topps that I know are from the regular sets. PM me, I will take the salty back and give you something you need. Total brain fart, I knew you didn't want the team cards just didn't realize that was one. My apologies, I will make it right

PS he is number 21, he gave up 25 to andruw jones

Last edited:
oops sorry nic, if I get him to sign another this year I will trade you back, did not check the back, just assumed it was his regular series. I have an 08 regular card, I will get it signed and send it to ya or I have a few other 2008 topps that I know are from the regular sets. PM me, I will take the salty back and give you something you need. Total brain fart, I knew you didn't want the team cards just didn't realize that was one. My apologies, I will make it right

PS he is number 21, he gave up 25 to andruw jones

sounds good