Anyone know anything about showcases?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TJCloutier

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Like the glass (standard pretty big) glass showcases? My Dad had one and I was wondering how much they go for. I looked on eBay but couldn't quite find one. He won it like 15 years ago when a card store closed. Been sitting in storage for years. I really have no use for it though except it takes up space :(

I have one. My wife gave it to me, and it was given to her by her grandfather. No idea how much they cost, but given the comparative cost of furniture, I'd say at least $300.

I remember the local Wal-Mart having curio cabinets on clearance for $80.

What type of showcase? Are you talking about the flat show cases that are used at card shows to keep your higher priced cards in, or a display case/hutch/piece of furniture?

What type of showcase? Are you talking about the flat show cases that are used at card shows to keep your higher priced cards in, or a display case/hutch/piece of furniture?

Eh, I'm talking about the large rectangular one such as ones you might see at walmart and such carrying watches.