Sets of White Sox and Yankee cards for TTMing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Well over the weekend I went thru all my cards and pulled out all my Yankees, Cubs, White Sox and Mets cards that I have. I'm sorting thru them all now hoping to unload a bunch of cards at a price that its worth me going to the post office for, so what have I done? I'll be listing lots that would be great for someone that wants to get into TTMing. First one will be a White Sox lot in which I've already looked up everyone on SCN to see if they look like consistant signers or not. Depending on if this ends up being worth the time I've put in it I may go thru and do it with all my cards. There will be 1 card of each player listed in each lot, all unsigned of course. Preferrably looking to sell seeing as I'm unemployed and think at some point in the next year or so I will be moving, possibly out of state and can't say I really need more stuff to haul :D

White Sox lot of 22
Jerry Willard
Phil Bradley
Luis Salazar
Jim Fregosi
Bill Dawley
Steve Lyons
Terry Leach
Bobby Thigpen
Dan Pasqua
Don Baylor
Jorge Fabregas
Doug Drabek
Steve Rosenberg
Jerry Kutzler
Jeff Torborg
Tony Muser
Richard Dotson
Jim Thome
Mark Buehrle
Matt Thornton
Heath Phillips
John Danks

White Sox lot of 13 cards
Jerry Willard
Phil Bradley
Jim Fregosi
Bill Dawley
Steve Lyons
Terry Leach
Bobby Thigpen
Dan Pasqua
Steve Rosenberg
Jim Thome
Mark Buehrle
Matt Thornton
Heath Phillips

Yankees Lot of 26
Dan Giese
Ron Kittle
Bobby Meacham
Rich Monteleone
Bob Watson
Kel Igawa
Andy Stankiewicz
Andy Cannizaro
Bill Skowron
Bob Shirley
Lee Guetterman
Mike Stanley
Ross Ohlendorf
Mike Mussina
Steve Trout
Randy Velarde
Charles Hudson
Steve Farr
Pat Clements
Tim Stoddard
Rick Cerone
Dave Eiland
Steve Balboni
Drabek
Heath Phillips
Dan Pasqua

Yankees lot of 12
Andy Stankewicz
Bob Shirley
Mike Stanley
Ross Ohlendorf
Randy Velarde
Charles Hudson
Steve Farr
Tim Stoddard
Rick Cerone
Dave Eiland
Steve Balboni
Dan Pasqua
Will list one of the other 2 teams tommorrow, if you are looking to get into TTMing and are serious about wanting me to make a lot and look up who's a decent signer from all my cards of a specific team and don't expect me to spend the hours sorting for your team and then looking everything up to expect me to sell each card for a fraction of .01 then let me know a team.

Last edited: