Anyone else seen these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timfsu2k

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
This is now my #1 most wanted card!

Ebay

I have seen a couple different cards featuring WW2 uniforms from this set, but this particular one says "D-Day Veteran's WWII Uniform" which I think is just amazing! They don't seem to be too expensive, maybe I'll scratch up some Paypal and go after one! I actually bid a couple dollars on this one :rolleyes:.

This is now my #1 most wanted card!

Ebay

I have seen a couple different cards featuring WW2 uniforms from this set, but this particular one says "D-Day Veteran's WWII Uniform" which I think is just amazing! They don't seem to be too expensive, maybe I'll scratch up some Paypal and go after one! I actually bid a couple dollars on this one :rolleyes:.

Hey Tim I have one of those cardsBut it is of a fighter pilot by the name of Richard **** The leading Ace in ww2 The uncle I am named after and him were wingman for each other during the war. It is a great looking card
Later
Tom

those are pretty cool.
i may think about doing the set.

Yea, not sure how many are in the set but I will definitely look into doing it. I have seen a couple from WWI, and I believe some from even farther back than that. I would probably only go after the WWII cards.

Hey Tim I have one of those cardsBut it is of a fighter pilot by the name of Richard **** The leading Ace in ww2 The uncle I am named after and him were wingman for each other during the war. It is a great looking card
Later
Tom

Wow Tom, that is awesome! The cards are great enough, but to have a personal connection with the guy on the card just puts it above and beyond!