Griffey Jr. signs a lot of stuff for UD, wowz.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I know he only signed about 330 for the 2008 ud heroes....Best regards, David PS I have 11 of them....one duplicate and one questable one!

Last edited:
I redeemed a 08 Ballpark Collection Griffey Jsy/Auto redemption on October 10th, 2008 and the status still says Player Commited To Signing Soon. Please Be Patient from since when i first redeemed it.

I emailed them in April and they said he will def. be signing soon. But nope nothing. Typical UD.
thanks,
sam

They should have a bunch of band aid auto of Griffey jr....unless its on the card auto. They claimed their were out of the slowey auto's.....ask me to select a few players....guess what was delivered after Slowey was placed on the dl for the twins.....you guessed it....slowey auto...the one they claimed there out of !:rolleyes:

Now with Topps holding the rights coming soon ( unless something changed ) you may not have to worry about empty promises and lies :D :D :D

I redeemed a 08 Ballpark Collection Griffey Jsy/Auto redemption on October 10th, 2008 and the status still says Player Commited To Signing Soon. Please Be Patient from since when i first redeemed it.

I emailed them in April and they said he will def. be signing soon. But nope nothing. Typical UD.
thanks,
sam

Sam,

I feel your pain. I redeemed my 08 Masterpieces Stroke of Genius Griffey (on-card) auto in November and have the same message. UD told me that he signs quarterly.....so what has he signed in the last 10 months?

I keep checking in every few months, but have been assured that he WILL sign. I'm guessing it may be after the season. I hope he doesn't sign with another team if he decides to play another year. I think that's the problem now. I don't think he's going anywhere, but I'd love for my auto to!!! Straight to my house!

John

thanks,
sam

I pulled the Griffey/Thomas dual auto/gu from Ballpark and have the same status....I called last week and the guy told me they have both autos, now they are waiting for the card itself to be printed.