PDA

View Full Version : Wicked!

David K.
09-05-2009, 11:24 PM
Saw the play in San Francisco.....Story about the wicked witch of the west! Great play! Guess who the wicked witch father was........ I'm the all powerful.......:D Best regards, David

djbjinflorida
09-06-2009, 07:36 AM
David K,
Hope you are enjoying the vacation in SF, What part of California do you live?

I am from Florida, was stationed in Southern California while in the Marines back in the early 70's, loved California, much different than Florida, both states really pretty. I travel to Sacramento about 1 time a year.

I am stuck in Florida over the holidays, have to go to the Florida State/Miami game tomorrow night, haven't missed one in 30 years. Best regards, Danny.

bdangelo
09-06-2009, 10:32 AM
I read the books and would love to see the play, it is coming to Tampa in February.

caribbeankid92
09-06-2009, 10:35 AM
I have seen the play at the Fox Theature in St.Louis. It's a good play but I enjoyed the Lion King more :).

Ben

David K.
09-06-2009, 05:30 PM
David K,
Hope you are enjoying the vacation in SF, What part of California do you live?

I am from Florida, was stationed in Southern California while in the Marines back in the early 70's, loved California, much different than Florida, both states really pretty. I travel to Sacramento about 1 time a year.

I am stuck in Florida over the holidays, have to go to the Florida State/Miami game tomorrow night, haven't missed one in 30 years. Best regards, Danny. Hi Danny! Fresno Ca...were about 1/2 way between Los Angeles and San Francisco. Best regards, David PS the lady that played the wicked witch from the west ....her home town is Sacramento!!

I read the books and would love to see the play, it is coming to Tampa in February.
Had two outstanding singers for the witches!! First time coming to a musical play....thought I would hate it....Loved it! Best regards, David

I have seen the play at the Fox Theature in St.Louis. It's a good play but I enjoyed the Lion King more :).

Ben Hi Ben! We had two outstanding actresse/singers and that probably was the different! Best regards, David

David K.
09-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Theres no place like home...theres no place like home!:)

abncal
09-07-2009, 06:29 PM
I heard this play gets great reviews! Thinkin about taken the better half to a showing for her B-day!

David K.
09-07-2009, 11:12 PM
I heard this play gets great reviews! Thinkin about taken the better half to a showing for her B-day!

She will love it and you!! Best regards, David