This guy is at it again with FAKE "plate cards"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

While we are pointing out ebay losers, this guy tops the list!

He sells pictures and other sections cut from magazines but purposely describes them deceptively and vaguely with terms like "card", "panel", "sheet" and odd abbreviations that only make sense to him. He has used "insert" iun the past as well. There is nothing necessarily wrong with the listings as far as I could tell, but it is deceptive!

I feel sorry for those unsuspecting buyers who think they are getting something unique or rare, when in fact they are paying more for a small photo clipped from a common magazine thn they would spend for the whole magazine.

http://shop.ebay.com/lakinisjuice1986/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Reported here as well. I would really like to meet this guy face to face! I can't believe some of them have offers!

I had bids on his stuff years back. This was when Ebay allowed you to see the other bidders. Someone contacted me to tell me his stuff was "fake". He gave me a whole right up about how he was making these fake proofs and everything. This same guy who contacted me had left him negative feedback and this seller also left him retaliation negatives. I already had the bids in so I let them play out and won a few. I never found out if there were ever such proofs but did win more like them over the years from other sellers. I since just let them pass because I never found out what these were and now assume they were a scam.

I did bid on, and win, one card from his recent listings. The only reason I bid was because it was an actual proof card. It is much larger than a regular card and you can tell by the photos. I passed on the other ones that he made.

I did bid on, and win, one card from his recent listings. The only reason I bid was because it was an actual proof card. It is much larger than a regular card and you can tell by the photos. I passed on the other ones that he made.

Technically, those are probably not proofs either. It appears that many sellers are buying uncut sheets and cutting the stars and desirable players out larger than standard card sizes... and passing them off as proofs.

Technically, those are probably not proofs either. It appears that many sellers are buying uncut sheets and cutting the stars and desirable players out larger than standard card sizes... and passing them off as proofs.

Either way, it wasn't pack released so I'm adding it to my collection.

Exactly, these will not have the rainbow printing on the edge nor the black cut lines. They will be the normal card with a double sized border.

This guy does teh same thing:

EBAY AUCTION

Sad thing is, I have reported this auction and all of his.. and he keeps selling this crap!!

Last edited: