Birthday Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cadets68

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Every year since I have joined the site I have forgotten to see if my birthday was listed at the bottom of the screen on Sep 20th. Well I finally remembered as today is my birthday. I am not shown as having a birthday today with the rest of the people listed. By the way most have not logged into the site in many years. So I checked my profile and it has my birthday info in there. Just really wondering what I did wrong. Not that it matters, more just wondering.

Thanks

Shawn

Hey Shawn,

It just means you're not getting any older!!

Under the privacy option, what do you have displayed? This is where the B-Day info is generated so that is will show at the bottom of the main page.

Hope this helps.

And HAPPY B-Day!

Hey Shawn,

It just means you're not getting any older!!

Under the privacy option, what do you have displayed? This is where the B-Day info is generated so that is will show at the bottom of the main page.

Hope this helps.

And HAPPY B-Day!

That explains it. I had it set as display age, not the date. Thanks for the answer.

I wish it meant I was not getting older.

Shawn