authentic? help appreciated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigerbulldog13

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
well for a buck its worth a shot! if its not pre-printed on the card then you got a great deal..hard to tell from the pic...i hate when people list things like this...should be more clear.

I agree! Yeah it was a good deal and I'm really hoping I got what I wanted. If not it wasn't a huge loss I could probably still trade or sell it to someone as is.

I'll let you all know when I get it!

I never heard of the card, but I'm using an educated guess to say the autos are printed on the card.
The Halper Sotheby's set was distributed in conjunction with the Halper auction to highlight some items being sold.
Below is a Beckett write up on the set, and Beckett's online pricing shows no search qualifiers for "autographs" in that set, which they do for others when applicable.

This 15-card standard-size set was issued to preview the auction of Barry Halper's collection through the Sotheby's auction house. This set features some of the most important moments or people in baseball history and what lots in the auction feature items apropos to that event. The fronts feature black and white photos with white borders with the words, "The Barry Halper Collection of Baseball Memorabilia" on the front. At the bottom is a description of the moment or person pictured. The back, styled similarly to the 1953 Topps set, features more information about the items. These sets were first displayed at the Atlanta National in 1999.

okay great thanks. Seems unlikely that it's actually signed, so I guess i'll put it up for trade and give low feedback in the clarity category on ebay.

Thanks again though, at least I can count on you benchies!