Should I get this graded and is this stub worth anything?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TJCloutier

Pro
5.00 star(s)
1992 UD baseball heroes Joe Dimaggio autograph. BV 500. I mean I know I don't have a scan up because my computers slow, but how much do you think it would go for given a 9, 9.5, or even a 10. I'm not aiming for a 10 but if it came back I wouldn't be mad :p I realize it's hard to get good grades but the cards been in the holder forever.

I found a 1992 brewers/indians ticket stub certified when Yount hit his 3000th hit. I figure it's worth at least 20 bucks but I want to get it graded? Can I do that? And how would I go about it?
http://cgi.ebay.com/1992-TICKET-STU...ilia?hash=item4a9ad11728&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Not the same one, mines certified and in a holder

For me, grading a classic card like that which will sell well anyway isn't worth it.
The card will get what it's going to get at any rate. I feel grading it is not necessary.
Just one opinion.

For protection, just get it slabbed or use a thick acrylic holder, like a one touch (no screw).
I wouldn't pay for grading though.

If you think the card will grade a 9.5 or better get it graded. You will get investor interest. The card will sell higher as the buyer will know what he is getting. JMHO

i'd get it beckett graded...just for protection and your not going to lower the value of a nice looking card any by doing so...and if you get lucky and get a high grade you are much better off...some cards like that you don't have to get a 10 to hit the jackpot, depends on the total population...if there are 100 total graded and most are 7s or 8s then you hit a 9 you are holding something good.

i'd get it beckett graded...just for protection and your not going to lower the value of a nice looking card any by doing so...and if you get lucky and get a high grade you are much better off...some cards like that you don't have to get a 10 to hit the jackpot, depends on the total population...if there are 100 total graded and most are 7s or 8s then you hit a 9 you are holding something good.

Theres 53 graded (2500 produced) 1 9.5, 23 9's, and 15 8.5's