PDA

View Full Version : Mr Fatboycards/ Bengal fan

chieftazmisty
09-27-2009, 07:26 PM
Hey Mr Randy
My hat is off to you and your Bengals. I did not get to see the game up here in the northeast. So i can not say anything about the game. But CONGRATS TO YOU ON YOUR VICTORY.
Within the next two weeks I will go on the Golf course ugh and wear black and orange and play 18 holes of golf and will have my photographer take pictures and have the results(pitcures) put on the Bench for you and everyone else to see The Chief wearing(ugh:eek: :eek: :eek: ) black and orange
Once again congrats on your victory and finally winning a bet with the Steeler nation
Just remember next game i make the challenge
Tom

Fatboycards
09-27-2009, 07:34 PM
Buddy i appericate it . it was a roller coaster of a game. The Bengals looked like crap in the first half . But the Steeler couldnt get it in the endzone. The 4th quater was unreal to watch. Man I cant wait to see you deck out in your Bengals finest .And man your going too look good in a Bengals avatar for a few weeks here at the Bench. And just like the lions I have finally broken through with a win against the great Chief. It time to party in the streests here in southern Ohio.

chieftazmisty
09-28-2009, 12:56 AM
Buddy i appericate it . it was a roller coaster of a game. The Bengals looked like crap in the first half . But the Steeler couldnt get it in the endzone. The 4th quater was unreal to watch. Man I cant wait to see you deck out in your Bengals finest .And man your going too look good in a Bengals avatar for a few weeks here at the Bench. And just like the lions I have finally broken through with a win against the great Chief. It time to party in the streests here in southern Ohio.

Dont party to hard the rematch will be here before you know it and revenge will be sweet and brutal
Congrats again to you and your Bengals Mr Fatboycards
Later
The Chief

Fatboycards
09-28-2009, 02:16 AM
Week 10 Nov. 15th 1pm Hinez Field. This game might just mean something . But I am worried a little the Bengals wil be comimg off there 2nd Ravens matchup. So we shall see. If i never win another challenge at least I can now say I have 1 in my pocket . And I get to see you style the Bengals avatar for 7 weeks.

chieftazmisty
09-28-2009, 10:09 PM
Week 10 Nov. 15th 1pm Hinez Field. This game might just mean something . But I am worried a little the Bengals wil be comimg off there 2nd Ravens matchup. So we shall see. If i never win another challenge at least I can now say I have 1 in my pocket . And I get to see you style the Bengals avatar for 7 weeks.
Mr Fatboycards
Got to play them one game at a time and Nov 15 I will be getting a late birthday present from my team A win of the bunglers. wahoo. Now I have to think of ssomething more worthy to the Challenge
Chief