More Baseball Auto's( Scan Heavey)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nsucolonel

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Well here are a few things I dug up this weekend:
NewAutos015-vi.jpg
NewAutos016-vi.jpg

Gabby Hartnett
NewAutos011-vi.jpg

Joe Sewell check
NewAutos001-vi.jpg
Uncut TCMA 1974 caards signed by Dodgers
NewAutos003-vi.jpg
NewAutos004-vi.jpg
NewAutos005-vi.jpgNewAutos006-vi.jpg
NewAutos007-vi.jpgNewAutos008-vi.jpg
NewAutos009-vi.jpgNewAutos010-vi.jpg
NewAutos002-vi.jpg
NewAutos020-vi.jpg

John McCall
NewAutos021-vi.jpg

Rick Ferell
NewAutos024-vi.jpg

Vern Olsen
NewAutos025-vi.jpg

Roy Partee
NewAutos026-vi.jpg

Billy werber
NewAutos017-vi.jpg

Walter"Fitz" French
NewAutos018-vi.jpg

Forrest "Woody" Jenson
NewAutos019-vi.jpg

Virgil Trucks
NewAutos013-vi.jpg

Edd Roush
NewAutos014-vi.jpg

Mathews

Hope yall enjoy!!!!!!

Fantastic!

I *love* that Gabby Hartnett. I've always been fascinated with Carl Hubbell striking out 5 consecutive HOFers in the 1934 AS Game. Hartnett was his catcher for those K's, and I have always said I want to get a decent auto of his to go next to my Hubbell.

Tim

Fantastic!

I *love* that Gabby Hartnett. I've always been fascinated with Carl Hubbell striking out 5 consecutive HOFers in the 1934 AS Game. Hartnett was his catcher for those K's, and I have always said I want to get a decent auto of his to go next to my Hubbell.

Tim

Same here on the Hartnett. Im trying to decide what to frame it with. But Ill have to wait on doing that because i purchased a Ruth Auto.

Same here on the Hartnett. Im trying to decide what to frame it with. But Ill have to wait on doing that because i purchased a Ruth Auto.

Can't wait to see it. What version is it? George, H. Ruth? George, H. "Babe" Ruth? "Babe" Ruth? Or is it Babe Ruth (no quotation marks)?

Tim

It signed Babe Ruth and it is on a 1939 HOF Induction day program(When he was inducted). Its very nice. I should have it in a few months.