PDA

View Full Version : eBay card categories?

kugelmanco
09-28-2009, 06:01 PM
are the detailed categories gone or is it just something I am doing wrong?
I am trying to list a card and it only lets you list by sport. Not by year, single...etc

mlbme22
09-28-2009, 06:29 PM
Yeah, I guess they changed it bc it happened to me also.

cardcollector01
09-28-2009, 06:31 PM
The specific details are gone. There's an article that Ebay posted, and here's what you need to know

Category and Item Specifics changes: Changes to categories and Item Specifics that were previously announced monthly are now included with other major changes that may impact your listings. Category and Item Specifics updates are coming the week of September 22 in the following categories:

Antiques: Linens & Textiles (pre-1930); Science & Medicine
Books
Coins & Paper Money
Clothing, Shoes & Accessories: Dancewear; Men's/Women's Accessories; Men's Clothing; Wedding Apparel & Accessories
Collectibles: Science & Medicine (1930-Now); Linens & Textiles (1930-Now)
Computers & Networking: Desktop & Laptop Components; Desktop & Laptop Accessories; Vintage Computing
Electronics: Pro Audio; Stage Lighting & Effects
Home & Garden: Holidays, Cards & Party Supplies; Inside the Home; Wedding Supplies
Motors: Golf Carts and Golf Cart Parts (moving to eBay Motors); new categories for new vehicle models; Wheels, Tires & Parts (adding item specifics; removing sub-categories)
Musical Instruments: Pro Audio Equipment
Pottery & Glass: Publications
Sporting Goods: Golf Carts (electric) and Golf Cart Parts (moving to eBay Motors)
Sports Memorabilia, Cards & Fan Shop: Cards; Fan apparel
Coins & Paper Money
Video Games: Internet Games

I did the same thing when I went to list on Ebay, im like 'WHATTT!!'

Robbie

Fatboycards
09-28-2009, 07:22 PM
Cory '
I noticed it to last week when I posted a couple of items for sale.