Finally finished my Joe Nathan letter set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dp33

HOF
5.00 star(s)
... and then was crushed when I remembered you can't put it in your signature. The "O" is on its way to me and then I'll have his full name. Anybody know a nice way to frame these cards for a wall hanging or something like that?

I tried velcroing them in hard cases inside of a shadow box that
I bought at Michael's or AC Moore. I may not have used enough velcro through because they kept falling and since I had to keep opening the shadow ox to fix them, the little tabs that hold the backing to the box fell off so I can't even hang it up anymore.

If you find a way, let me know. I finished up "MILWAUKEE BREWERS BILL HALL" earlier this year. Still have each one of them in toploaders stored away.:(

Tim

I tried velcroing them in hard cases inside of a shadow box that
I bought at Michael's or AC Moore. I may not have used enough velcro through because they kept falling and since I had to keep opening the shadow ox to fix them, the little tabs that hold the backing to the box fell off so I can't even hang it up anymore.

That actually worked for me.. Use two of the peel and stick dots.. one toward the bottom and one toward the top of the case.. Stick them in penny sleeves.
Never had one fall in the two years I've had it completed.

The folks at Michaels or Hobby Lobby can give you great ideas... or you can pay them somewhere in the neighborhood of $200-$300 to have them frame it up. They do a great job, but it's spendy. If you get the right person, they can tell you how to do it yourself.

Very nice set, btw.
-Casey

I did my letter frame myself, and it looks great. I put each letter in a penny sleeve for protection, then put two picture squares on the back of each sleeve, and stuck the cards to the backing board. $7 frame, and bingo. Cheap and easy, and you can do anything you want with it.

(Thought I had a photo, but I don't.)