Have you ever.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deltacards

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Just wondering if anyone has ever done any in person wrestling autographs at the venue. I bought a blaster box of TNA wrestling cards today because I got them at a cheap price, and since I don't collect or watch much wrestling I don't really know what to do with them, but I looked and TNA wrestling is coming to a town about 20 miles from where i live in about a month and they have already listed about 15 wrestlers who are supposed to be there and I got cards of like 10 of them in my blaster box. So, I was wondering if I go to the arena do the wrestlers sign any autographs before and after the event outside in the parking lot area? Do they come and go depending on what time they actually wrestle? For instance if the show starts at 7pm but a guy knows he wont wrestle till the end of the show does he wait and show up say 730, or if a guy is in the first match at 7pm does he leave the arena after his match and not stay till the whole event is over? Don't know much about how wrestling stuff works, but I've gotten Football and Baseball autographs outside in the parking area of stadiums before and was wondering if anyone has done this for wrestling.

Thanks for any help you can give me on this!
Nate