2010 Topps base design

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
This is all the information I have so far. I like it. Two nice designs in a row from Topps now.
base3crfpujols.jpg

Image and information courtesy of waxheaven.com. Mario, always has the good breaking news.

seems to me the image is too clear and it's an image taken off the photo or not an actual card. (you could have implied that but I didn't see it)

If that is indeed the design, it is another winner. Like you said, 2 years in a row! Go Topps!
-Casey

I'm guessing the player name and the Topps logo will be foiled. Sign o the times. Are there any base put out besides the throwback designs that don't have foil on them?

seems to me the image is too clear and it's an image taken off the photo or not an actual card. (you could have implied that but I didn't see it)

I'm sure it's a mockup done by Topps to promote next years set. The card wouldn't be produced yet, seeing as the season ain't over yet. ;)

Jason

I'm sure it's a mockup done by Topps to promote next years set. The card wouldn't be produced yet, seeing as the season ain't over yet. ;)

Jason

lol I dont pay attention a lot. I like it but I'd like to see what it actually looks like. The clarity will never be that great :(

I like it. Makes me wonder if an ex-UD person is now over at Topps. Or did Topps just hire a person who is really good with photoshop?

I got the jpg from Topps and it looks good. I hope they keep the name unfoiled at the bottom. I like how the team name is large and easy to see, too. Another nice design.

Bob

I really enjoy this style. I haven't been a fan of Topps designs since 2006, but I enjoy this. Especially the Team name!

Yes, the front looks nice..lets hope the card number on the back is readable..some of the 2009 numbers are very hard to read...at least for this 56 year old..lol