Passed a milestone...didnt even know it lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ellis Shoe

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys, I got in a couple new Chipper GU for the collection and didnt realize as I havent counted in a while, but I am now over 150 different GU of Chipper now. I am at 155 and counting :D

Hey guys, I got in a couple new Chipper GU for the collection and didnt realize as I havent counted in a while, but I am now over 150 different GU of Chipper now. I am at 155 and counting :D

Nice job man. I currently have around 225 or so and it makes me think...wow I wonder how much of a bat/jersey I could put together with all those pieces!

good job! I cant stop pulling his cards. So far i have pulled over 15 Jones Gu cards from packs! :p
This one being my lowest numbered one:
JONES, CHIPPER 2005 LEAF CERTIFIED MATERIALS MIRROR EMERALD #26 (5/5) (BAT)

good job! I cant stop pulling his cards. So far i have pulled over 15 Jones Gu cards from packs! :p

Hmmm....which do you have? I might need some if they are for trade :)

Also, I will trade you mine numbered 4/5 for yours numbered 5/5 ;)

I absolutely love them all, but I really like these two just because of their uniqueness:
Chipper-dirt.jpg

chipperquad.jpg

Why couldn't I have that problem when I used to open packs?! :D