Dan Runzler???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

75zito

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Does anyone know if he has any cards? I have searched ebay, beckett, and couple other trading sites and can not find him having any cards?

He is reliever for Giants... I figured he would at least have a Bowman card or something...

thanks

Runzler

Does anyone know if he has any cards? I have searched ebay, beckett, and couple other trading sites and can not find him having any cards?

He is reliever for Giants... I figured he would at least have a Bowman card or something...

thanks

Beckett online pricing shows no cards, but;

Daniel Joseph Runzler (born March 30,1985 in Santa Monica, California) listed as 6'4", 230 pounds, is a left-handed pitcher currently on the San Francisco Giants 40-man roster. Runzler grew up in Simi Valley, California and graduated from Chaminade College Prep before attending the University of California, Riverside, and was selected by the Seattle Mariners in the 17th round (501st overall) of the 2006 amateur entry draft but did not sign. In the 2007 amateur entry draft, he was selected by the San Francisco Giants in the 9th round (284th overall).

yeah.. I guess I will have to wait until 2010...