Finally completed the other rainbow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrBlackisBack

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
After almost a year and a bunch of searching, I have finally completed the rainbow of Nomar from 08 Heroes. The last card I needed was purchased on ebay at the end of August. It was mailed shortly after that and then was subsequently lost in the mail. It finally got found by the post office about a week ago and showed up in my mailbox today. So here it is. Also I am in the process of updating all of my scans of my collection so check it out if you have time. http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i151/mrblackisback/Nomar/

sc00890ca9.jpg
sc0088fd48.jpg
sc00889874.jpg
sc062db104.jpg
sc00885a25.jpg
sc00887565.jpg
sc04e5a8cd.jpg
sc062da0ca.jpg
sc0088d808.jpg
sc00893c91.jpg

Very nice. I'll work on my Sheff one soon. I loved the epix rainbow I made personally, not bragging but does Nomar have one? If he does you should work on that one. It's a really nice rainbow.

Very nice. I'll work on my Sheff one soon. I loved the epix rainbow I made personally, not bragging but does Nomar have one? If he does you should work on that one. It's a really nice rainbow.

He does have one. I am missing the Red Moment and have not been able to track one down for almost 3 years!

He does have one. I am missing the Red Moment and have not been able to track one down for almost 3 years!

Aww I know how you feel, I was missing 2 for the longest time and a seller had BOTH listed as an auction on ebay. I put in like $50 for both but won each for like $2.99 lol. Just wanted to make sure I got them.