Triple Action Sportflics Baseball 1986

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

btlynch

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Anyone familiar with these Triple Action Sportflics 1986 Baseball cards? I just have a few of them and do not know much about them.

What do you want to know? They are interesting cards, but sadly mass produced and worth very little. The series died in 1990 or so. It came back in 94, but still couldn't catch a break and disappeared again for good after a year or two. 1994 R/T is the best of the Sportflic cards.

Thanks.

Thanks - that helps. I think I will just post them up as being available and see if anyone wants to trade for them. If you know you want them, PM me and I will save them for you.

Yeah, they came in three car packs and the packs were priced at a premium. They don't seem to have much popularlity outside of player collectors who still go after them.

Yeah, they came in three car packs and the packs were priced at a premium. They don't seem to have much popularlity outside of player collectors who still go after them.

1987 priced at a premium = $1.99 :D

How times have changed.
-Casey

More like $0.72 at Walgreens while regular wax packs were still around $0.40. I remember the hobby magazines went nuts over them, but I don't remember any collectors being particularly interested. In later years, I was very disappointed when they went from three images down to two, when the technology had actually advanced to allow 6 or 7 images/frames of motion to be shown.

Once holograms came in, Sportflics was out, and even then, no one really seemed to care about holograms. I always thought those Dennys cards that showed a players entire swing were really cool.