Pete Rose help needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tdoran70

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I just received this letter in the mail after sending my card to Pete at The Field of Dreams store in Las Vegas. am wondering if anyone has gotten this letter and received their card back from Jack Norman. Do I also need to worry about this Auto being signed by someone that is not Pete?!?!?!

Sorry it's in 2 pictures, my scanner kept splitting it for some reason!

RoseTop.jpg

RoseBottom.jpg

Pete's doing a signing at The Shriners show in a couple of weeks. Want me to ask him if he knows about this scam? I'm sure it would be a little different than everyone else asking him what teams to bet on.

Pete's doing a signing at The Shriners show in a couple of weeks. Want me to ask him if he knows about this scam? I'm sure it would be a little different than everyone else asking him what teams to bet on.

you should take him a copy of it.

i think i'm the one that started all this mess...i sent to him c/o field of dreams after seeing he would be there for a couple of weeks straight...i reported my success here and on star tiger and it seems to have made the rounds all over the net and become a problem...i just figured i would try to help a few people here by posting it, had i known it would turn in to this i would have kept my mouth shut...but, someone else would have probably sent to him there eventually anyway.

hey jflan, what's he charging for a card?

It also seems that Jack Norman was a waiter at a restaurant that pete frequented that he hored to be his assistant. I googled both their names and found that.

hey jflan, what's he charging for a card?

It also seems that Jack Norman was a waiter at a restaurant that pete frequented that he hored to be his assistant. I googled both their names and found that.

He's getting $65 for flats and balls. Why don't you make the trip up on Sunday 11/7 and meet him?