PDA

View Full Version : Popcorn sales for Scouts

CharlieBrown
10-06-2009, 03:32 PM
Hey gang,

My son is selling Popcorn for Cub Scouts. If anyone is interested in purchasing you can sign up here:

Cub Scout Popcorn (http://www.trails-end.com/estore/home_alt.jsp?_requestid=349513)

Thanks,
Bill

David K.
10-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Interested....but don't you need to provide....information so your son gets credit for the purchase? I was going to donation the popcorn to the military.. and it asked for the scout Id? Best regards, David

CharlieBrown
10-07-2009, 07:09 AM
Interesting. When I follow the link it has his name on the right hand side and doesn't ask me for an id when I order something. Could be some stored info on my PC for him. That military donation is awesome. Wish they had this back when my brother and nephew were serving.

If anyone needs his Scout ID, like David did, it is 3322053.

Thanks,
Bill

David K.
10-07-2009, 09:18 PM
Interesting. When I follow the link it has his name on the right hand side and doesn't ask me for an id when I order something. Could be some stored info on my PC for him. That military donation is awesome. Wish they had this back when my brother and nephew were serving.

If anyone needs his Scout ID, like David did, it is 3322053.

Thanks,
Bill

Edited!

David K.
10-07-2009, 09:20 PM
On the website...on the right side....in green...it states you are not supporting anyone...change? Best regards, David

David K.
10-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Needed your son's scout id...You probably already ordered .....so when you click on the link..it has your son's name on right side of the site..when I created an account and placed my order....it brought down....you are not supporting anyone information....used your son's id...and then it showed your son's name on right side!! Donated popcorn to our military and also donated to your son's scout club. Best regards, David

CharlieBrown
10-08-2009, 06:31 AM
David,

Thanks for supporting both my son and the military! When I clicked on the link this am, it did exactly what happened to you. Must have been stored info on my PC that filled in his info. Thanks, again!

Bill

David K.
10-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Helped the Military and your son's scout club with one purchase! Best regards, David

cardsfan06
10-08-2009, 06:39 PM
I was a scout for years and popcorn doesnt sell. Thats cool what your doing though.