Need help with a Ripken Card.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roger G.

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I can't seem to findout what card this.It's not the goldcrown diecut,it has consectutive games on back and is card #1

4016922573_21df4a158b_m.jpg

1998 Pacific Home Run History #HRC2 Cal Ripken CHAMP (i know , the number doesn't match what the card says)

It's found as a bonus item in 1998 Pacific Home Run History sets...

from Beckett :

This 72-card set honors Mark McGwire's and Sammy Sosa's record-breaking home run race during the 1998 season. The set was created exclusively for QVC and was available during a 24-hour period on the cable television shopping channel on September 28, 1998. The cards feature color action player photos and the home run number or some other important fact about the player. Two bonus cards were included in the set: Mark McGwire as the Home Run Champion and Cal Ripken Jr. as the Consecutive Games Champion. Only 142,500 sets were produced.

1998 Pacific Home Run History #HRC2 Cal Ripken CHAMP (i know , the number doesn't match what the card says)

It's found as a bonus item in 1998 Pacific Home Run History sets...

from Beckett :

This 72-card set honors Mark McGwire's and Sammy Sosa's record-breaking home run race during the 1998 season. The set was created exclusively for QVC and was available during a 24-hour period on the cable television shopping channel on September 28, 1998. The cards feature color action player photos and the home run number or some other important fact about the player. Two bonus cards were included in the set: Mark McGwire as the Home Run Champion and Cal Ripken Jr. as the Consecutive Games Champion. Only 142,500 sets were produced.

Wow, thanks for the post. I had this card and thought it wasn't listed in Beckett because I couldn't find anything that was close. Now I can cross another card off my want list since I already had it!

BTW, ONLY 142,500 sets were produced. :D :D