PDA

View Full Version : A shoutout to Tina57

dlackey
10-22-2009, 05:41 PM
I received a package from Tina today on our recent trade and just wanted to take the time and give her some props on this. I got the cards and i have to say they were packaged as good as anyone could want and it was a ton of cards she sent. She even sent two very nice binders with the cards. I just wanted to say thanks and let everyone know that she is a great trader and a huge asset to the bench. If you haven't traded with her then your missing out on an excellent trader. Go out and strike up a trade with her, you won't be disappointed. Again Thanks Tina for yet another great trade, look forward to many more with you in the near future.

Dennis
________
Volcano classic (http://www.vaporshop.com/volcano-vaporizer.html)

slavlite
10-22-2009, 05:47 PM
WTG Tina!

Dennis, did she send the Binders full of cards in pages? Was wondering how to go about that safely if its possible.

-Nick

robert326
10-22-2009, 05:56 PM
Kudos Tina! I'll have to follow Dennis' advice and try to make a trade with her now. :)

dlackey
10-22-2009, 06:00 PM
WTG Tina!

Dennis, did she send the Binders full of cards in pages? Was wondering how to go about that safely if its possible.

-Nick

Nick

She did have cards in them and there in perfect shape. Excellent packing.

Dennis
________
HOW TO MAKE A VAPORIZER (http://howtomakeavaporizer.info/)

dlackey
10-22-2009, 06:01 PM
Kudos Tina! I'll have to follow Dennis' advice and try to make a trade with her now. :)

Rob

Won't be disappointed at all. Great trader.

Dennis
________
Extreme q vaporizer (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/extreme)

slavlite
10-22-2009, 06:11 PM
Nick

She did have cards in them and there in perfect shape. Excellent packing.

Dennis

If you could possibly try and explain to me how she did it I would appreciate it, I havent been able to come up with any ideas that seem like they would work.

Thanks,
Nick

dlackey
10-22-2009, 06:25 PM
Nick

They were just placed in the bottom of the box. I see what your asking but they were just placed in the bottom of the box, perfect fit i guess as none moved a bit. I have always wandered about sending cards in binders as well with them maybe slipping out but none did.

Dennis
________
Mexico Hotels (http://mexicohoteles.org)

chieftazmisty
10-22-2009, 07:18 PM
Congrats
Nice job Tina. Very nice.
Dennis
Thanks for letting us know how great a job she has done.
Chief

dlackey
10-22-2009, 07:29 PM
Tom

Just wanted everyone to know how great a trader she is and hopefully nobody will miss out on making trades with her.

Dennis
________
BABI MAC BREAKAWAY (http://babimac.com/)

David K.
10-22-2009, 07:59 PM
I'll keep and eye out for her trading threads! Best regards, David

Tina57
10-22-2009, 10:50 PM

Hi Robert,
I have a few of the 1999 sports illustrated auto cards. I was wondering who you need.
Plmk
Thanks
Tina

robert326
10-22-2009, 11:25 PM
Hi Robert,
I have a few of the 1999 sports illustrated auto cards. I was wondering who you need.
Plmk
Thanks
Tina

Hi Tina, thanks for asking. Most of the autos I still need are the higher-end cards but there are a few commons and minor stars as well. I did make a thread previously but I think it was archived by now. Once I can get my list updated, I'll let you know. Hope to trade with you soon.
Dennis and I have dealt many times (he referred me to the site originally) so his recommendation speaks volumes.
Robert

indigo27
10-23-2009, 01:49 AM
Yeah, Tina's an awesome trader!

BiggioDiogu759
10-23-2009, 12:50 PM
WTG Tina. If ya have anything from my sig, PLMK by PM. Thanks.

VASteelersFan
10-27-2009, 06:27 PM
Hey all:
I'm on my second trade with her and my first one was EXCELLENT!!!!!!
Cards were mint as mint could get-( 80,81,82 Topps FB )
I hope to do many more with Tina- ( TINA57 )
Thanks
George

tom szczygiel
10-27-2009, 07:07 PM
Hi Tina, keep up the great work ! tom
should I put these 09 Topps Chrome RC for you;
#172,175,176,181,195
PLMK tom ryan4sale@aol.com

redzfan11
11-22-2009, 12:06 PM
I'd like to regurgitate what Dennis already stated...I've made a couple trades with Tina and they have both been Superb!!! A welcome addition to this great site!!!

mintman2
11-22-2009, 01:28 PM
If you could possibly try and explain to me how she did it I would appreciate it, I havent been able to come up with any ideas that seem like they would work.

Thanks,
Nick

Hey Guys,

I've shipped a couple binders. What I did was wrap a piece of small bubble bubble wrap around the pages twice, (top to bottom wise) then a piece of packing tape around that. Then, side to side - left to right wise, I wrapped two pieces of packing tape fairly tightly (one piece in between each of the three rings).

The bubble keeps the top cards from slipping out and fairly snug tape job keeps everything else in. Even if a card somehow poked it's nose out it would be virtually impossible to come all the way out as it would run into the bubble wrap.

Alan

David K.
11-22-2009, 11:48 PM
Just finished a trade with Tina57! Top of the line Bench member!! Best regards, David