Just an FYI...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
For now on, as I begin my research for TTM, I'll be adding addresses to the databases of returns as I come upon them. I will try to keep them as recent as possible return wise, while only including "desirable" players. Feel free to test them so I feel a little better using them.

Yes, I'm starting TTM beginning in 2010!

Zach,

Good luck with your TTM's. It gets addictive! When you update the database, add all that you can, even the "undesireables", as it will help everyone.

Thanks,

Nothing is undesirable. Every return I get I enter that address for others that might need it. Having a sent and return date in the data base lets you know the last time it worked, or at least gives you an idea.

Nothing is undesirable. Every return I get I enter that address for others that might need it. Having a sent and return date in the data base lets you know the last time it worked, or at least gives you an idea.
I haven't tried anything yet, so that is kind of why I posted this in the first place. They were reports, just not by me, so they are successful even though none have been reported yet.

Where is the best place to find TTM addresses that arent already either in this or SCF's database?

Oh and good luck with your TTMs

Where is the best place to find TTM addresses that arent already either in this or SCF's database?

Oh and good luck with your TTMs
The "Ask for a retired player's address" thread has a lot of them that nobody bothered putting in the database. I got quite a few in there.;)