PDA

View Full Version : Super Challenge Part II

chieftazmisty
11-03-2009, 12:35 AM
To Mr Fatboycards.
Tommorrow I will be posting the best challenge yet. Between to very good friends except when it comes to the Super Steelers and THe Mighty Bunglers , opps Burglars, opps ok the Bengals
so tommorrow when I get home from Football practice I will be posting the Challenge

Thanks
Mr Chieftazmisty

Fatboycards
11-03-2009, 03:07 PM
Be easy on me Old Fella.

David K.
11-03-2009, 11:01 PM
I know the challenge is between the two of you....But what if other members were to choose sides on the game and which ever team wins...for at least a week...the losing members have to change their avatar to the wining teams avatar. Just a suggestion:)

chieftazmisty
11-03-2009, 11:21 PM
Hey Randy
Ok Here is the Challenge. Whichever team wins the loser of this challenge must paint their bodies the team colors and steak thru the town of the losing team. No On second thought the would be an injustice to the towns seeing an old man streaking(hahahahahhaha lol)
Ok here is the real challenge. The loser and get this straight must not show anything related to their team (example fatboycards cannot show anything of the Bengals or Chieftazmisty any Steeler stuff) til the end of the regular season. Instead the must show in place of the avatar of their team THE CLEVELAND BROWN AVATAR
Now Mister Fatboycards do you accept the Challenge or are you going to chicken out. Because I am gamed
Chieftazmisty

Fatboycards
11-03-2009, 11:50 PM
Man you had me sweating ,I can take you in pics with a nice black and orange striped shirt ,but body paint now thats plain scary. No worries I accept your challenge, just glad it wasnt the Lions or Bucs. And David I like your idea . So now we start the count down to game 2.

chieftazmisty
11-04-2009, 12:21 AM
Man you had me sweating ,I can take you in pics with a nice black and orange striped shirt ,but body paint now thats plain scary. No worries I accept your challenge, just glad it wasnt the Lions or Bucs. And David I like your idea . So now we start the count down to game 2.

Ok Randy
The Game is on .
What do you think of Davids idea If you want to do it it works for me. That would be fun seeing everyone havinga STEELER avatar for a week.
The reason for the Browns avatar was because they are in our division and we both dont like them
lol
Later
Tom

Fatboycards
11-04-2009, 12:27 AM
Davids idea is fine by me lol. But I dont dislike the Brownies ...just feel sorry for them because as a long suffering Bengals fan I have been there. Now as for hatered I guess the Ravens for me would rank right up there with the Stealers. Oh and the Pats .lol

chieftazmisty
11-04-2009, 12:37 AM
Davids idea is fine by me lol. But I dont dislike the Brownies ...just feel sorry for them because as a long suffering Bengals fan I have been here. Now as for hatered I guess the Ravens for me would rank right up there with the Stealers. Oh and the Pats .lol

Go Ravens

kugelmanco
11-04-2009, 07:31 AM
Davids idea is fine by me lol. But I dont dislike the Brownies ...just feel sorry for them because as a long suffering Bengals fan I have been there. Now as for hatered I guess the Ravens for me would rank right up there with the Stealers. Oh and the Pats :D .lol

best of luck to both teams...these challenges are great!

and Randy I second you on the Pats...maybe I should find a Pats fan to challenge as the Colts play the evil empire in two weeks. But it might make my stomach turn if I had to display their avatar.

chieftazmisty
11-04-2009, 01:24 PM
best of luck to both teams...these challenges are great!

and Randy I second you on the Pats...maybe I should find a Pats fan to challenge as the Colts play the evil empire in two weeks. But it might make my stomach turn if I had to display their avatar.

Yes on the pats
But are you going to root for Fatboycards or Chieftazmisty as part of David ks in put
let us know so we can keep track
Thanks
Chieftazmisty

favreclemente421
11-04-2009, 04:57 PM
well being a packer fan id hate to do it (cuz of the horrible loss earlier in the season) but ---- "Here we go Bungels Here we go"

chieftazmisty
11-04-2009, 10:18 PM
well being a packer fan id hate to do it (cuz of the horrible loss earlier in the season) but ---- "Here we go Bungels Here we go"

One for the fatboycards then
bring on the game

negreyjr
11-04-2009, 11:10 PM
Hell, I'm a Browns fan and I don't know how either of you could stomach to look at the Browns avatar for the rest of the season...

My in-laws are from Pittsburgh and I used to live in the 'Nati. However, I despise Reds fans, so I think my vote goes with Chief.

Jeremy

chieftazmisty
11-04-2009, 11:44 PM
Hell, I'm a Browns fan and I don't know how either of you could stomach to look at the Browns avatar for the rest of the season...

My in-laws are from Pittsburgh and I used to live in the 'Nati. However, I despise Reds fans, so I think my vote goes with Chief.

Jeremy

Ok One for the Chief and One for Fatboycards

kugelmanco
11-05-2009, 09:41 AM
I will have to go with the Bengals on this one...
They are the second closest team to me and I have never really disliked them as much as the Stealers :) (sorry Chief)

chieftazmisty
11-05-2009, 11:34 AM
I will have to go with the Bengals on this one...
They are the second closest team to me and I have never really disliked them as much as the Stealers :) (sorry Chief)

No Problem
Fatboycards 2
Chieftazmisty 1
Just remember if they lose you have to show a STEELER avatar for one week

kugelmanco
11-05-2009, 12:16 PM
will do Chief...

now lets get some more Bench members in on this challenge

chieftazmisty
11-05-2009, 12:25 PM
will do Chief...

now lets get some more Bench members in on this challenge

Hey Kugelmanco
I am all for it. So lets get it started good .
Chief

David K.
11-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Hi Chief! I'll go with the Steelers this time. So that means if the Bengals win.....I'll switch my avatar to the Bengals avatar for a week! Best regards, David

Fatboycards
11-05-2009, 09:10 PM
gonna be nice to see all those orange and black avatars for a week.

chieftazmisty
11-05-2009, 10:13 PM
gonna be nice to see all those orange and black avatars for a week.

No way Jose. BLACK AND GOLD ALL OVER THE BENCH GO STEELERS

chieftazmisty
11-09-2009, 01:25 AM
One week before the challenge 2 starts
Go Steelers

Fatboycards
11-09-2009, 03:14 AM
Tom
One more week woot. After the absloute domination of The Who Dey Gang this week againts the flightess Ravens ,your boys better bring all they got. If the can even get by the Broncos on Monday night. And on a side night Oh how I love shutting up Ray Lewis. Guess I need to start saving my cash for those home playoff tickets in THE JUNGLE.

abncal
11-09-2009, 04:52 AM
Chief, I'm with you on this one... only because Mr. Fatboy would rather put a Brown's avatar up over my poor, lowly Bucs!! :( Go Steelers!

chieftazmisty
11-09-2009, 08:26 AM
Tom
One more week woot. After the absloute domination of The Who Dey Gang this week againts the flightess Ravens ,your boys better bring all they got. If the can even get by the Broncos on Monday night. And on a side night Oh how I love shutting up Ray Lewis. Guess I need to start saving my cash for those home playoff tickets in THE JUNGLE.
Randy
Bring it on. I am also glad they shut up the mouth of the south ray lewis and company. Now the big game begins in 6 days
Maythe best team win. seeing you are already showing the colors on your avatar:eek: :eek: That is worst than me wearing black and orange. you comming to pgh for the playoffs
Tom

chieftazmisty
11-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Hey Randy
Ok Now the game is really on after last nights win. Down to 5 days to see who has the bragging rites now
Only have this to say to you.

GO STEELERS GO

Later
Tom

David K.
11-11-2009, 10:58 PM
A few days away from the show down...:)

chieftazmisty
11-11-2009, 11:38 PM
A few days away from the show down...:)

I Have noticed that Mr Fatboycards has not listed any thoughts of the up comming rematch in Pgh this weekend. Maybe he knows his Orangeand Black Bunglers might lose and he would lose the rematch. With only three days left I only have these words to say
GO STEELERS GO
Chieftazmisty

Fatboycards
11-12-2009, 06:21 AM
I have the weekend off ,and will be watching it of course. Maybe after this weekend the rest of the football worls will finally realize this is a New Bengals team and not the same old loveable losers. Sound be a great weekend of sports at my house. Kentucky opens up their quest for a National Championship and the Bengals go into Heinz Field and come out the leader of the pack, Hey even if they dont win ,I still see a drive to the playoff for them.

Cano22
11-12-2009, 06:26 AM
After manhandling the Broncos in Denver, I relly dont see the Steelers letting up against the Bengals. ..
Chief ,, I'm with ya all the way here as we go for #7.

Go Steelers GO!!!!!!

Thanks

Matt

chieftazmisty
11-12-2009, 08:15 AM
I have the weekend off ,and will be watching it of course. Maybe after this weekend the rest of the football worls will finally realize this is a New Bengals team and not the same old loveable losers. Sound be a great weekend of sports at my house. Kentucky opens up their quest for a National Championship and the Bengals go into Heinz Field and come out the leader of the pack, Hey even if they dont win ,I still see a drive to the playoff for them.

Hey Mr Fatboycards.
At least you root for a good basketball Team . I figured that one out with the avatar you are displaying.:D (kojak has nothing on me:D :D ). Well it is Thursday now and lest than 2 and a half days left till game time. Only thing wrong with your statement about Heinz field is the STEELERS come out on top. and the bengals will be in second then but should make theplayoffs.
GO STEELERS GO
Chieftazmisty

Fatboycards
11-13-2009, 12:56 AM
Hey Mr Fatboycards.
At least you root for a good basketball Team . I figured that one out with the avatar you are displaying.:D (kojak has nothing on me:D :D ). Well it is Thursday now and lest than 2 and a half days left till game time. Only thing wrong with your statement about Heinz field is the STEELERS come out on top. and the bengals will be in second then but should make theplayoffs.
GO STEELERS GO
Chieftazmisty

Tom
Since we are staring down the barrell of 1pm Sunday ,I felt it only right that you enter the weekend @ full stregenth so I have placed Mr McBeam back as your avatar. I wanted you to be and full force and no excuses. Plus I wanted you to have some dignity before you have to wear the Brown avatar for the rest of the season.

chieftazmisty
11-13-2009, 01:07 AM
Tom
Since we are staring down the barrell of 1pm Sunday ,I felt it only right that you enter the weekend @ full stregenth so I have placed Mr McBeam back as your avatar. I wanted you to be and full force and no excuses. Plus I wanted you to have some dignity before you have to wear the Brown avatar for the rest of the season.

Hey Mr Fatboycards
Thanks but a bet is a bet
I will stick with this lousy avatar until after the Steelers crush the Orange and Black. I am a man of my word.
By the way Mr fatboycards
I played basketball tonight against My varisity
team and the Old man still has some shots left in him . Showed the young whippersnappers what a hook shot is all about . They couldnt stop the old man in the paint with the hook
Have a good evening sir
Later
Chief

Fatboycards
11-13-2009, 02:50 AM
I know your a man of your word I have visual proof, lol. Mr McBeam will stay until about 4:15 on Sunday then youcan change it to a nice big B for Browns.

chieftazmisty
11-13-2009, 08:16 AM
I know your a man of your word I have visual proof, lol. Mr McBeam will stay until about 4:15 on Sunday then youcan change it to a nice big B for Browns.

No No No
you will look good in Brown seeing that use to be the owners old team . You can then cheer for both Browns :eek: :eek: :D :D :D
Down to 2 days buddy boy

GO STEELERS GO

Later
Chief

Fatboycards
11-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Wow by this time tomorrow the Bengals will be 5-0 in the AFC North,and I will be on the phone begging my nephew for his playoff tickets. Oh a final score of 24-14 Bengals . WHO DEY WHO DEY ALL DAY LONG.

chieftazmisty
11-14-2009, 04:28 PM
Wow by this time tomorrow the Bengals will be 5-0 in the AFC North,and I will be on the phone begging my nephew for his playoff tickets. Oh a final sore of 24-14 Bengals . WHO DEY WHO DEY ALL DAY LONG.

One day left before the BIG GAME and you have bragging rites til then. After that it will be back to Black and Gold reigning surpreme again
GO STEELERS GO

Fatboycards
11-15-2009, 11:19 AM
Final thoughts
As we close in on one of the biggest games of the 09 NFL Season ,let me thank Tom for a nother great year of challenges. I am somewhat puzzled as to all the so called experts claiming these are still the same old Bengals/On Nfl Network this morning Warren Sapp make such a bone head states as they only way the Bengals become something other than just the Bengals is they will have to go to the Super Bowl. I just cant understand why people cant just say maybe ,just maybe these Bengals are for real. Weather they win today or not . They are still a long way from being the Bengals of old.Time to shut and strap em on. Steelers VS Bengals ought to be a classic.

Move over folks theres a new sherrif in town WHO DEY WHO DEY,WHO DEY THINK GONNA BEAT THEM BENGALS .....................NO BODY !!!

David K.
11-15-2009, 04:14 PM
Congratulations to the Randy and the Bengals! My new avatar is not so bad...my High School Woodlake Tigers and our colors were the orange and black!! Best regards, David

Motown G
11-15-2009, 04:28 PM
Bengals! Looks like they are in control in the AFC North!! Nice win.

redsfan24
11-15-2009, 05:21 PM
bengals win :D

negreyjr
11-15-2009, 08:35 PM
Wow, I think the real losers here were any of us who actually watched this game. 18-12? Really?

So, Chief, it is Browns avatars for us? Or Bengals?

mlbme22
11-15-2009, 08:36 PM
Wow- How about those Bengals!!

kugelmanco
11-15-2009, 09:26 PM
Who Dey Who Dey...congrats to the Bengals!

now let's go Colts!!! Brady/Moss are tearing us up so far....17-7...ouch

chieftazmisty
11-15-2009, 09:30 PM
Wow, I think the real losers here were any of us who actually watched this game. 18-12? Really?

Bengals for all who rooted for the Steelers with me . Only I have to show the Brown Avatar .

negreyjr
11-15-2009, 09:53 PM
As a Browns fan, Chief, I can appreciate you going with a "real" Browns logo instead of one of the logos associated with the New Browns (1999-Present).

Congrats, Randy.

chieftazmisty
11-15-2009, 11:24 PM
Thanks
I just remember when they were the Cleveland browwns Not the imposters of today.
Chief

David K.
11-16-2009, 12:25 AM
One advange of the Bengal avatar......might confuse me with Randy the Moderator!! Best regards, David

chieftazmisty
11-16-2009, 12:27 AM
One advange of the Bengal avatar......might confuse me with Randy the Moderator!! Best regards, David

No way
You are better looking than Randy:D :D :D
Chief The browns avatarman

Fatboycards
11-16-2009, 06:55 AM

I think it was an intense game to wtach and exactly what I figured ,2 heavyweight going toe to toe. I think anyone who watched it got to see 2 great defensive teams play in a classic. AFC North slugfest.

chieftazmisty
11-17-2009, 09:07 AM
I think it was an intense game to wtach and exactly what I figured ,2 heavyweight going toe to toe. I think anyone who watched it got to see 2 great defensive teams play in a classic. AFC North slugfest.

Hey Randy
From what My friends in Pgh said. It was a great defensive struggle. Good luck to your team the rest of the season. Hopefully we might meet for the third time in the playoffs. You know what that means dont you. Another Great Super Dooper Challenge. Check out the avatar
Later
Tom

negreyjr
11-17-2009, 11:37 PM
I don't know Randy, I appreciate good defense as much as the next guy, but 10 field goals and 0 TDs add up to a snoozefest.

However, after sitting through that Browns/Ravens game last night, I don't know if I can criticize the Steelers/Bengals all that much.

chieftazmisty
11-17-2009, 11:45 PM
I don't know Randy, I appreciate good defense as much as the next guy, but 10 field goals and 0 TDs add up to a snoozefest.

However, after sitting through that Browns/Ravens game last night, I don't know if I can criticize the Steelers/Bengals all that much.

I second that with a Amen brother
Go Browns Beat the Lions might as well root for them if I have to show their avatar:D :D :D

Fatboycards
11-17-2009, 11:51 PM

The reason for all the FGs was due to the defense. The Steelers has 7 trips in the red zone and 0 touchdownS.Neither offense was on their game. But heck a win is a win.

David K.
11-22-2009, 12:29 PM
My last day under the Bengal avatar! Going back to my Twins avatar! Best regards, David

negreyjr
11-22-2009, 01:13 PM
I think I'm going to keep it until the Browns score a rushing touchdown. It's been 1 year and counting...

David K.
11-22-2009, 04:29 PM
I think I'm going to keep it until the Browns score a rushing touchdown. It's been 1 year and counting...
Must have scored a running td with 37 points..... Best regards, David

Tim Carroll
11-22-2009, 04:41 PM
Must have scored a running td with 38 points..... Best regards, David

Nope! 4 Brady Quinn TD passes, 2 Field Goals, and a Safety on defense.

Tim

David K.
11-22-2009, 04:54 PM
Kansas City Chiefs beat the Steelers!!! Awesome win!! Best regards, David