Allen & Ginter inspired customs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

expos94

Prospect
I'm toying with these simple designs, the A&G "effect" helps hide low-resolution problems when you can't find a decent pic that's print quality. I didn't want to make the cards look like existing A&G's, but rather just borrow that "effect" idea... I left room at the bottom for a signature... the sigs you see here are not real, I placed them there in photoshop to give myself a better idea of what it would look like after a TTM attempt. thoughts?
ducholdgeb.jpg

thanks guys. Here's another I just did. I only had a black and white photo for this one but colored it myself... might have looked weird otherwise, but the A&G "effect" again hides it well... looks "drawn" or "painted" on purpose. I added the original photo.

white.jpg
white2.jpg

Schweeeeeet. You are now the king of customs! The color job is amazing. Did you have to play with the shading on the shirt or did you just make different colors ?

Awesome job!

Keep it up.

Thanks again guys!

here's another photo I only had Black and White that I A&Ged last night.

Moore_new_Card.jpg
moore_BW.jpg

Did you have to play with the shading on the shirt or did you just make different colors ?

the shirt is one layer in photoshop. I adjusted the neutrals to add the blue and the blacks stayed true and gave a pretty good effect fairly easily actually. I was happy with it.