PDA

View Full Version : Mr Fatboycards

chieftazmisty
11-15-2009, 11:29 PM
Dear Mr Randy
My hat off to you and your Bengals. I did not see the game as I was at a doubleheader basketball game in Providence today. So I have no comment to make other than your team won and now are in the drivers seat. As you have noticed I have gone to the Browns Avatar as stated in THE CHALLENGE part 2 That you won. So Congrats to your Bengals.
Later
Tom

Fatboycards
11-16-2009, 09:43 AM
Thanks alot Tom ,as always I enjoy these challenges every year.And its finally nice to come out on the winning end after all those past frustrations of losing every challenge. I guess the law of averages finally caught up to ya .lol. Sir you are truly a great competitor as is your team .And who knows maybe theres still a third challenge still to come later this year .As both teams should make the playoffs. And boy you look darling in the Brownies avatar,who knows you might bring them some magic tonight against the Ravens. Randy

chieftazmisty
11-16-2009, 11:19 AM
Thanks alot Tom ,as always I enjoy these challenges every year.And its finally nice to come out on the winning end after all those past frustrations of losing every challenge. I guess the law of averages finally caught up to ya .lol. Sir you are truly a great competitor as is your team .And who knows maybe theres still a third challenge still to come later this year .As both teams should make the playoffs. And boy you look darling in the Brownies avatar,who knows you might bring them some magic tonight against the Ravens. Randy

Randy
I would love to see that. Browns beat the Ravens Be good for both of our teams. Yes Randy. If there is a third challenge You can make the call then. seeing you are 2 up this year. Later
Tom