PDA

View Full Version : Need help!

entersandman
11-19-2009, 10:26 AM
A buyer has not received his card after three weeks. The PO said they were returning the card because of an issue with the address. I call both post offices and they been saying the other one has it. I want to file a claim and ive started the process but what do I need? Any help can be very useful to me and thanks!

abncal
11-19-2009, 10:38 AM
I've never encountered anything like that, but I can tell you that face to face confrontation, usually with a supervisor or manager can get you going in the right direction. Hopefully you have some sort of receipt or confirmation.... that would probably help you along as well...

entersandman
11-19-2009, 10:48 AM
Yes I still have the original receipt with the insurance number. I may go the post office and complain there when I get a little bit more time.

avstars
11-19-2009, 04:07 PM
yea, bring the receipt that you brought the postage with and talk to a someone in charge of your PO branch. Sometime they may not be able to do anything, but this is your best shot at it.

entersandman
11-19-2009, 04:48 PM
Actually Update the package came back to me. (It was missing the apartment number) TOmorrow it will go out again with insurance.

75zito
11-19-2009, 05:51 PM
At least you got it back....

Forgot the apt. # :D Last month I mailed my rent to my landlord as i was out of town and i never put any address on it.. just my return address....:D :D it was late but I did it get back the next day.. :)

Christopher