PDA

View Full Version : Movie: Blind Side

Chavezforprez
11-21-2009, 12:20 PM
My wife and I went out last night to see this movie. It was great. I'd recommend going out and seeing it. It's quite an amazing story and I will man up and say that my eyes released a little fluid, but I didn't cry, lol.....

Billy

Tim Carroll
11-21-2009, 12:30 PM
We miss that guy down here in Mississippi. I haven't seen the movie yet, but it is indeed an awesome story about the power of humanity and all that can be achieved when people help others that are less fortunate.

Tim

mm1sub
11-21-2009, 12:51 PM
I went and saw it last night also. It was a really great movie. I kind of teared up at moments also. And Tim McGraw sure did look different. He looks a lot younger when he is clean shaven.

I would highly recommend this movie to anyone.

tom szczygiel
11-21-2009, 12:52 PM
A Great movie, a Must See for everyone ! Tom

David K.
11-21-2009, 06:55 PM
Saw it last yesterday! Loved it! Best regards, David

JJLevitsky
11-21-2009, 09:56 PM
Just got back from seeing it with my wife. A truly terrific story that I thought was well told. I am not a fan of paying the price for movies these days but there are some that I feel I have to see in the theater still. This is definitely one I would recommend. Thoroughly enjoyable and heartwarming.

Thanks,

Jeff

David K.
11-21-2009, 10:16 PM
My wife and I went out last night to see this movie. It was great. I'd recommend going out and seeing it. It's quite an amazing story and I will man up and say that my eyes released a little fluid, but I didn't cry, lol.....

Billy

The fluid is called tear drops....You cried! :D

Chavezforprez
11-21-2009, 10:33 PM
Nope, the theater was dusty....It was allergies :)

The fluid is called tear drops....You cried! :D