My site I am doing for my autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nice work. I have a question. I know nothing about websites and computer stuff, for the most part. When you do the links for the pics like in your signature database. Are the links you use from for pics from photobucket or do you actually upload the pics from your pc to that web maker?

Nice work. I have a question. I know nothing about websites and computer stuff, for the most part. When you do the links for the pics like in your signature database. Are the links you use from for pics from photobucket or do you actually upload the pics from your pc to that web maker?

His pics are uploaded using photobucket... if you have your own website/hosting you can upload them to the site (folder/root) and then link it that why if you wanted, then you would not have to use photobucket....

Nice autos... looks good!

Christopher

Thanks guys it is definitely a work in progress...I have hundreds to add to the database, but just haven't gotten around to it. As for the photo links...what he said lol they are on photobucket and then just linked to the page.