PDA

View Full Version : The Chief M.I.A.

Fatboycards
12-01-2009, 09:38 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that Tom aka Chieftazmisty has been Mia the las t couple of days due to computer issues. I talk to Tom yesterday and he said his computer went down on Sunday and he had to buy a new one . Apparently Tom is like me and isnt much of a computer person. Tom forgot his Bench password so he is having a doozy of a time getting back on the site. Mark is aware of the isuue and is trying to get Tom back up and running. Tom is quite frustrated because The Bench is his second home. He tried everything short of creating a new acct. So if anyone was wonering were the good ole Chief is ,now you know. If anyone might think they can help Tom figure this out please drop him a email.
Randy

pltcards
12-01-2009, 09:46 PM
Man, I feel better. I thought all that Orange and baby poop brown he has had as an Avatar lately had gotten to him. Us old guys should not depend on these new fangled devices I guess. Hope he gets back soon. thanks for the update Pat

cdahlk2001
12-01-2009, 09:53 PM
my dad writes down his passwords in a little green book.... lol

timfsu2k
12-02-2009, 11:06 PM
I thought that latest Steelers loss might have driven him into hiding for a while!

chieftazmisty
12-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Howdy All
THe Chieftazmisty is back in action. so look out New computer and ready to go . Also to all who thought I went into hiding during the Black and Gold recent lost Is not true. Do to a recent challenge lost to a certain Bengal Fan . I am not allowed to metion anything about the Black and Gold until the end of the regular season.
Later
Chieftazmisty

mintman2
12-05-2009, 10:51 PM
You all should get a room :)

Champs96ws
12-05-2009, 10:58 PM

A padded room in the nut house :)

Fatboycards
12-06-2009, 02:23 AM