Request for new trade rating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xdj511

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I'm not sure how everybody feels about this, but it's been happening to me more and more lately where I'm not getting the right cards in a trade... for instance... I get #8 in a set when the trade was for #9... etc... and I'm not sure how to articulate that into trade feedback. Is it a communication problem? It's not condition and it's certainly not delivery time... I was wondering if we could have a new feedback rating that basically asks "did the trader actually send the cards they were supposed to send?"

I was wondering if anybody else has this problem. Let me know what you think.

If it happens to me (it has happened 3 times so far), I contact the trader and ask him/her for the right card. If he/she fixes the problem, I give them a good rating. If he/she doesn't fix the problem, I give them a bad rating in communication.

That's what I've been doing too, but I don't think it really explains what went wrong. I would be a little more leery of somebody that I know has problems getting the trades right.

That's what I've been doing too, but I don't think it really explains what went wrong. I would be a little more leery of somebody that I know has problems getting the trades right.

I know I have done it a couple of times out of the 1100+ trades I have made on this site. It's a simple mistake. It doesn't mean that the trader does it on every single trade. It has always been a common card as well so it's not like it's a big value item.

I just had a trader right me a note with the cards he sent me saying he couldn't find a couple of the cards he was supposed to send, so he substituted a few others. In my opinion he should have contacted me before he mailed the cards but he didn't. Needless to say he received a poor rating on the trade.